Part 5

Wang Yibo asks Xiao Zhan,"Zhan ge,are you gonna break up with her?Do you have any plan?"
Xiao Zhan reply,"Well,if they want to play with me,I will follow them.But they have to face with Xiao Zhan who they have never seen before.It's their fate."
            Wang Yibo gets goosebumps as he never sees his Zhan ge who is always sweet like this.But,he thought," Zhan ge is right.But,fortunately,it is Zhan ge who will punish them.If I punishes them,they will never see the sunlight.Let see how Zhan ge takes revenge on them."
             The next day,Xiao Zhan meets with Lihua at the university and says,"Honey,tomorrow is my birthday.So,I am going to celebrate a big party and there will be a lot of my father's business partner.In front of them,I want to announce you as my finacée.Will you come?"

Lihua:Of course,I will,Zhan.I am so excited.
            Both are similing at each other.But,who will know they have their own plan to destroy each other.

At Birthday Part,
Location-Xiao Mansion's garden
           Birthday Party is full with a lot of guests including Wang family.Wang Yibo wears black suit with necklaces and star brooch which makes him handsome and attractive.

Wang Yibo wears black suit with necklaces and star brooch which makes him handsome and attractive

               For Xiao Zhan,he wears blue suit which is simple.But he looks really elegant.

Wang Yibo:Happy Birthday,Zhan ge

I will give you birthday present later.

Xiao Zhan:Thank you,Bodi.I am waiting for your present.You look particularly handsome today.

Wang Yibo:You too.By the way,have you finished your plan.?

Xiao Zhan:Yes,there will be a fantastic show.

Thanks for reading💚❤