Part 4

After listening to recording,Xiao Zhan feels angry and sad at the time.He loves Lihua so much and he takes care of her everytime.How could she betray him cruelly.So,he punches the wall,shouting with full of anger in his voice.Yibo stops him,"Xiao Zhan!Stop,your hands are bleeding,please."As he can't stop him,he carries Xiao Zhan's body and put him on the bed.And he said,
"Xiao Zhan,Listen to me.I know you feel hurt right now.I understand you.And please don't hurt yourself.You don't deserve to cry and makes yourself bleeding for them.Please control yourself.If you want to cry,it's okay.You can show your weak side in front of me. I am always here for you.No matter what,I will always by your side,Zhan ge."
                Xiao Zhan cries after hearing Yibo's sympathetic words.Yibo hugs him and also said,"It's okay...
Everything will be fine",patting Xiao Zhan's back.
                After a while,Xiao Zhan feels relieved.He said,"Thank you.Not because of you,I will be tricked all the time and will not overcome with this truth."
Yibo:It's okay,Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan:What?You now call me Xiao Zhan.I heard you calling me Zhan ge when you consoled me with your words.
(As you read in previous chapters,Yibo didn't call Xiao Zhan as Zhan ge in reality.He only said Xiao Zhan.)

Yibo:No,I did not.....I guess your ears have problem.
Reply with feeling shy inside.

Xiao Zhan:Hey!Even though my mind is not in right condition,my ears still work.Call me Zhan ge nawww,Yibo,requesting like a child.

Yibo:Okay.Zhan ge,calling softly.

Xiao Zhan:What?I can't hear.

Yibo:Zhan ge(this time calling loudly)

Xiao Zhan:Yes,Bodi.

Yibo:Bodi???

Xiao Zhan:I will call Bodi from now on.But you also have to call me Zhan ge.

Yibo.Okay,Zhan ge,calling with big smile.

Thanks for reading💕💕