Part 36- Shaadi & Drama

Start from the beginning

Ahaan: Oh ho!! Woh hai kon??

Purab: Mujhe usska naam thodi na pata hai! Buss itna pata hai ke woh Ishqi bhabhi ki choti behan hai..

Ahaan: Tara? Tara Kartik ki girlfriend hai?? Kab se? he said utterly confused- 

Purab: Arrey woh mujhe nahi pata! Aur tu usski class baad mein liyo, abhi apne dr- I mean kaam pe focus kar- 

Ahaan nodded and Purab went from there after mumbling a quick, "good luck" to him. Soon the priest was ready for the wedding rituals to begin and he asked for both of the brides to be called. Naina and Tara both excitedly went to get Ishqi from her room while Rhea's mom and Savitri went to get her. (Naina is Rahul's sister ;) 

====(Don't kill me but the next part is about to be v dramatic and kinda unrealistic so don't take it too literally cuz some info is completely for jokes

====
(Don't kill me but the next part is about to be v dramatic and kinda unrealistic so don't take it too literally cuz some info is completely for jokes. Enjoy! ;) 

As the brides walked in the flame and smoke machines started going off, loud music started to play and all attention was now on the both of them. Ahaan stood up to get a better view and as he laid eyes on Ishqi he realized that it was actually going to happen, he had somehow found the girl of his dreams. 

Their entire relationship flashed before his eyes, starting with their first meet to their haldi.  Ishqi had looked nothing less than gorgeous at all times but seeing her in a wedding dress made it all seem like he was living in the most beautiful dream of his life. Ahaan realized he had made the best decision ever, confessing his love to Ishqi. 

Through a crowd of people, when Ishqi's eyes met his their worlds seemed to stop. It was their moment and their moment alone. The closer Ishqi walked to the mandap the faster Ahaan's heart beat, he didn't have words to express what he felt then but as he saw Rhea coming towards him and Ishqi going towards Rahul the plan he'd very briefly revised  started coming to life. 

Ahaan had to delay the marriage as much as he could and he had taken help from Tara, Kartik and Purab. They all were going to try and cause set backs to stall the entire thing- but little did he know that Ishqi too had something up her sleeves which was known to only her. 

Once they all got seated Ahaan signalled Kartik that he had begun his part, Ahaan started fake coughing- "Pa-Paani" and with that Kartik rushed to his side with a huge jug of water and he passed by Rahul and Ishqi's havan, Tara purposely bumped into him and the water fell into the havan, completely extinguishing the fire. 

"Oh no! I'm so sorry!" Kartik faked being apologetic while Ishqi grinned a little and the rest of the people gasped. "Koi baat nahi Kartik...yeh toh phir hojaiga..haina pandit ji?" Ishqi said- 

"Phir se karne mein thoda time laage ga.." the pandit replied to which Ishqi said, "Koi baat nahi..humein kon si jaldi hai" 

The pandit started preparing it again while Ahaan mouthed Kartik a quick "thank-you"~ Next it was Purab's turn to play his part, being the over dramatic person he was it was really simple for him to perform his act and convince everyone around him that it was real.