Chapter 203

{{MATURE. You guys are gonna like this one—not just because of the sexy time :)}}

Sirius laughs, pushing at his trousers now slung loosely around his hips. He hadn't realized she'd unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his fly.

Sneaky Veela.

He crawls up the bed, runs his hand up the length of her body while whistling low under his breath. Gwen laughs some more, the sound ringing in his ears. Sirius can't resist teasing her, taking her by surprise. He shoves her legs apart, settling himself between them while grinning at her round eyes and stunned expression. Bowing his head, he nips playfully at her stomach, groaning, "Fucking hell. What to do with you, Inferi. I'm not sure how to decide."

Gwen's lips part to speak, to protest or snap out something witty. It comes out a mangled gasp of pleasure, her brows knitting together and her lip reddening between her teeth. Sirius chuckles softly, gently stroking her between her thighs with his thumb. Her hips buck, seeking more, seeking anything. A noise of discontent leaves her when he tuts disapprovingly and removes his hand.

Her cheeks feel like their on fire, jaw dropping when he simply grins at her and pops the pad of his thumb between his teeth, sucking gently. Her heart accelerates, watching as he licks his lips, his eyes closing for a brief moment as he mumbles, "Damn, you're fucking perfect."

His eyes snap open, grey and dark and aflame with desire that leaves her a needy mess below him. He dips his head again, kisses her stomach, her hip. She gasps again, voice throaty as she calls, "Sirius!"

He's too busy to respond, his tongue dragging so slowly over her arousal that her eyes begins to water. His teasing is painfully pleasurable, her legs straining and throbbing, her lungs desperate for air. Her hips are desperately fighting the grip of his large hands, head turning back and forth as she scrambles to ground herself, to end his punishing ministrations.

He moves higher, sucks on her gently until his ears ring from the beautiful moans leaving her. He winces when her hands find his hair, tugging harshly until his own moans finally break free from the confines of his chest. He does what she's silently asking, moves his lips higher until they find hers in a wicked dance of passion, pleasure, and control. He's carnal, dominant and masculine in a way that has her certain she would give herself freely for him to do whatever he wants to her until her body can't take it any more.

His tongue flirts with hers, traces the very inside of her lower lip. She leans into him, and Sirius grows dizzy again. Not from her charm, from her. The smell of jasmine, the warmth of her skin, the taste of her on her lips.

Her mouth falls open against his in a voiceless cry, his hips snapping up and his length entering her without warning. Sirius groans, head slumping to the crook of her neck. She's tight, his throat tighter as he strains to control his thrusts. She cries out, scratching his back lightly as she mumbles over and over a pleading and begging song that consists of his name and the word 'please.'

He teases her, thrusting shallow and slow in a way that keeps her just on the brink of heaven, his own climax taunting him. Sirius mumbles senselessly against her throat, pulls out completely before just barely entering her. Her hips rock up into his, needy and seeking out his touch. Any touch.

Sirius leans forward, grabs one of her legs and hooks it around his waist. His forearms frame her head, mouth just dipping down to graze her cheek. She's stunning, his heart thumping wildly against his chest as her eyes open lazily and seek out his. He savors the contact, the intimacy. His thumb runs along the scar across her throat and then her hand is flying up to grab his wrist, to keep his fingers locked gently around her throat.

A sigh escapes her and then he kisses her again, unable to help it. He'd kiss her forever. He wants to kiss her forever, wake up next to her forever, feel her skin on his until the universe has decided that his time has come. His heart aches, his back burns from where she's scratched him so deliciously.