The doctor came to try a few needles and other tests...it took around half an hour for them to check everything and then they confirmed that Amil is not in a coma and his body is responding to the treatment well...they saw Akil open his eyes for a few seconds and the doctor said he is too weak coz he has gone through such a difficult surgery so give him sometime....now when doctors know that he is not in a coma they are not worried how long he sleeps...

Gulf: Hold Ana and cried...Mom....dad is okay....did you listen to what the doctor said ..he is just sleeping not in a coma his body is responding...

Ana: Yes honey I knew it..Akil is a fighter...they all shared the news with Grace and Mew ...

Gulf didn't go back home for the next whole week also...Ana and Ayaan don't want to make Gulf worried so they didn't share with him that Mew is troubling them too much...

Mew: No, I don't want anything to bring my hubby....I want to call him...I want my hubby....Hubbyyyy Mew is crying too much ..Ana looked at his condition and cried as well ....Ayaan what I should do one of my sons is crying for other, I can't see him like this but I can't call my other son to come back coz he is also not in good shape...his dad needs him... especially when Akil is showing such great progress...

Ayaan: We can't take Mew there too you know he won't behave normally... let's try harder Ana he will definitely be alright...

After 2 weeks staying in hospital Gulf decided to go home...his dad was sleeping peacefully so he thought to go back home get fresh and bring fresh clothes...Ideally, he also wanted to go home so that he can meet mew..he didn't even talk to him in these 2 weeks whenever he calls he gets the answer that Mew is playing with Grace or sleeping or watching a movie...coz, of course, Ana and Ayaan know if they put mew on-call he will cry like hell and ask Gulf to come...and that will really make Gulf feel bad...

Ana: Honey what are you doing here...who is with Akil...you should call us na ...Ayaan go to a hospital stay with Akil...

Gulf: No need mom..one of dad cousins is with him...he has a day off so he asked me to go home...I will take a nap then go back...

Ayaan and Ana nodded and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast...

Gulf: went to his room to get fresh but come down immediately mom where is mew...

Ayaan: Honey he is sleeping in our room...he got scared last night coz of bad dreams so I asked him to sleep there...

But it is not the truth last night Mew tried to run away from home to go to his Gulf but Ayaan locked him in his room coz only that room has a grill in the window and Mew can't escape from that room...Ana let Mew cry for hours and due to which Ana and Ayaan also didn't sleep the whole night....

Gulf: can I see him... it's been days since we didn't even talk...

Ana: Baby he is sleeping you know how he will get angry when someone disturbs his sleep...Gulf why don't you go and get fresh and I will send breakfast to your room so that you eat comfortably and then sleep for a few hours...

Gulf: okay mom...he looked at Ana's room he really missed Mew but he was tired so he took bath, had breakfast, and sleep...

Gulf's sleep was disturbed by loud crying...he wanted to get up and see but he is too tired to do that...

Ana: Grace why did you tell him that Gulf is back you know Gulf needs sleep...I told you not to say...

Grace: momma he was not ready to eat so I told him but I was not aware that he will try to wake phi gulf...