"I know but he still should be mad at me! He lost everything!" Beta lips twitched as he saw Alpha fiddle with the ring on his finger.

"He's.... Lost right now. More mad at himself than he is at you."

"Oh..."

"Still, I already told him what happened between you and Charlie. He's not happy."

Beta finally gathered enough courage to look up at Alpha, seeing his grotesque face with eyeballs falling freely on his sides, being held together by his nerves - was enough to drive his gaze away again.

"I'm gonna make things right! Just this once! Okay?" Beta bursted out, watching as Alpha's hands left the hood of the car, instead slowly touching at the red mess that could be described as his head. His shoulders slouched as they began to shake,red liquid dripping down his arms falling more on his stained sweater. A gurgled whistling sound came out.

"Beta! You made him cry!" Senpai scolded him again, gently rubbing circles into his older brother's back.

"What- Why?!"

"He thinks it's too late for Charlie..." Senpai frowned.

Beta sucked in a deep breath, pressing his fingers to his forehead; "I'll save him, for fuck's sake!"

"Then you should wake up already." His younger twin smiled.

"I want to... wait." Beta grabbed at his hair. He couldn't, his body was shaking and the bodies of his brothers stared back at him. He was in hell. He had to be. Beta then decided to hurry and slam open the door to get out of the car. Alpha's body flinched at the noise and sudden movement as Senpai's eyebrows shot up in confusion.

"What are..." he was cut off as Beta clumsily hugged the both of them.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!"

He felt Sen wiggled away from him.

"Oh please, Beta..." Sen sighed, shaking his head. Beta eyes were uncontrollably watering. He knew Sen would always hate him, but it still hurt. All was lost with him.

Those thoughts were soon pulled away as he flinched when he felt a strong squeeze back. Alpha was hugging him.. He couldn't remember the last time Alpha ever hugged him. He looked up at the red mess of his face.

"Alpha, I promise I'll save him." In response the squeeze only grew tighter. More tears threatened to spill as he felt his older brother's hand run up and down his back.

As the older was comforting him, his fingers stopped abruptly at the feeling of fabric wrapped right around Beta's waist. Judging by the warm feeling on his fingertips, Alpha assumed that what he was touching was a deep wound.

Beta looked down on his hand in confusion; "What? The bullet only glazed me, it's nothing serious."

Alpha in reply flinched his hand back, shaking his head as he hugged his younger brother closer.

"Are you actually worried about me, Al?" Beta laughed quietly, "I'll be fine, you didn't hurt me seriously. I forgive you."

"I can't believe you guys..." Senpai exhaled, his eyes jumping between the two in annoyance. His older twin smiled against the white fabric on Alpha's chest, not letting go of him as the other seemed just as resistant.

"Beta, wake up!" he suddenly heard, making his eyes snap open. Looking around frantically, he tried to find the source of the voice. Senpai seemed confused before he soon realized what was happening. His younger twin shook his head, wishing him good luck with everything before it became impossible for Beta to hear him. His surroundings morphed into a black mess as Alpha disappeared into thin nothingness as well.