MY LIFE

Authors pov

Y/N's YT live
"Hi my subs,welcome back to my channel.After long time,here I am with a new video. I couldn't upload a video as I shifted my house. So now I am going to do home tour. If you like the video plz like share and subscribe".☺️

Y/N is a famous vlogger and recently she bought a new house. She like to socialise with people. She express her feelings, opinions and motivate today's youth. Most of the youth generation watch her videos. Some even watch and support you as she is an ARMY💜.

She completed live and uploaded the video. She went to her room to fresh up and now is on the way to huge museum for a small shoot for her next video.

Y/N's pov
O.T.P
Y/n: Hey! Sara! Could you just help in shooting the in hybe museum for my next video?

Sara:yes sure y/n. I would be there in 20 mins.

Y/N: Okay thanks!☺️

You reached the hybe museum and was waiting for sara and walking. You were just imagining if BTS pass infront of you.(Though it may never happen😅)

Sara: Hey! Y/n shall we go inside and start.

Y/N: yes!

Started recording🔴

Y/N:Hey everyone. Hope you are having a good day. And thankyou so much for 4Millon subscribes😍. On this note here I am with a new video in a place guess where I am ...So here we enter inside the Hybe museum.....

After an hour she completed the shoot...some random staff comes near her

Staff: Mam this is something for you.

Y/N:Oh thanks,but who gave this?

Staff:umm sorry mam but that shouldn't be announced...excuse me.

As He left she started unwrapping the envelope and started reading.

______________________

A/N-
Whom do you think the letter is from?? To know more stay tuned for next update🤗