Ikhlaas 🌷 Part 3 🌷

Start from the beginning

Her Rifat Chachi had always saved her from her Ammi's scoldings and the twins were her best friends.

"Kal college hai Noor aur chalo ab utho jaldi.. bache bhi soyenge sab thak gaye hain." Samina told her daughter who was now looking at her bhai to help her but Raahil immediately stood up hastily and left knowing that Noor would make sure that he was dragged with her.

"Lekin ammi aapi abhi toh aayi hain... Abhi se so jayen.." Noor argued with a pout. Her Ammi was such a mood spoiler.

"Falak yahin hai.. kal College se akar karna jo karna hai".

"Noor how about you sleep with us today? Falak suggested knowing very well that a big argument was on its way.

"Theek hai..? She asked Noor who was having a light on her face but was again spoilt by her mother.

"Par beta, bache bhi toh hain.. Noor apne room mein soyegi.."

"Chachi.. kuch nai hoga.. waise bhi pehle bhi toh Noor mere pass soti thi." Falak smiled at Noor who kissed her cheeks squeezing Zain in between who whined at the sudden displeasure.

====

Noor was sleeping peacefully when a beep echoed in her ear making her cover her ears with the spare pillow. She had come to her room late at night after playing with Zoya. Zain had ditched her by sleeping as soon as he hit the bed and Falak had entertained her with the stories of babies and Noor filled her aapi about the recent activities of her life.

The loud sound echoed again and Noor opened her eyes all the while grumbling, finding her way out of the comforter that was entangled in her feet.

Somehow, she reached her cell phone and opened her eyes to read the text. The one she had set for herself.

The reminder read

"Bring your parents today or you will not be able to give the exams."

The reminder that made her eyes wide. Discarding the comfort of her bed, Noor sprinted out of her room and rushed towards Raahil's room banging his door early at six in the morning.

"Bhai jaldi uthiye..," she shouted banging the door. She didn't care if the entire household would wake up now. She wanted her brother to be out as soon as possible.

Raahil opened the door yawning and first he looked at his sister, she was looking like she had seen a ghost, still in her night suit and hair sticking at all the places.

"Noor kya hua hai subah subah kyun shor macha rahi ho?"

"Bhai mere saath college chaliye na aaj.." she pleaded without giving him any defense to deny her.

"Kyun?"

"Wo.. wo.." she stuttered knowing the warning Raahil had given her.

"Tum phir so gayi class mein?"

Noor nodded and moved two steps coming inside the room. His was way too cleaner then hers.

"Nahi.. baba se kaho ya ammi se.. do baar se mujhe hi le ja rahi ho.."

"Bhai.. ab aap aise karenge." she came inside as she saw her brother putting his cell phone on the charging and she lied on his bed. It was well made.

"Haan.. karunga.. jao chalo ab.." Raahil looked at his sister, who was all sprawled on the bed.

"Nahi.. pehle bolen chalenge mere saath.." she propped herself up on one hand and Raahil tried to move her.

"Noor Nahi.."

"Theek hai.. phir mein bhi Ulfah aapi se keh dungi ki aap mujhe mana kar rahe hain.." she stood up quickly in order to run not before continuing blackmailing him.