A thousand sensations prickled under my skin and my scalp. Dante was evidently an ass man but I thoroughly enjoyed what he was doing to my breasts. Every time he sucked on them, a zap of electricity traveled to my core at lightning speed causing my inner muscles to spasm.

I started leaking on his cock, noticing the creamy substance covering his shaft as I ground myself on it. He reached between my legs and his fingers came back up soaking wet. He smeared the gel-like liquid on the tip of his cock and fell back on the pillow.

"Come on, baby. Ride this cock." He looked at me through half-opened eyes, the devilish glint in them challenging me, a small smirk stamping itself on his full lips.

Oh yeah? You better show him what you're made of then.

Hoisting myself up, he held his erection so I could sit on it. I felt him at my entrance, hard and impatient, and then thick and invasive when I sank down on him slowly.

I cried out when he filled me up again and I felt the same stretching sensation as before. This time the pain was a lot less but it would take me some time to get used to his size. I sat down deeper, his thick head spearing me until it felt like he was touching my cervix.

A raucous scream left my throat when he grabbed onto my waist and started fucking me, thrusting upward, his every stroke hard and concise.

"You better fucking move, cariño," he growled, "if you don't want me to rip through this condom and fill your pussy up with my cum."

Oh, good lord, I wasn't on the pill.

He pumped into me for a couple of minutes straight, his hands planted possessively on my ass and waist, occasionally moving up to squeeze my breasts. I couldn't stop myself from moaning on every other stroke.

Slowing down, he settled back into the mattress. "Your turn, Carla."

I stared down into his unbelievably sexy eyes. "I'm not on the pill. Thought you should know that. So, no ripping condoms, okay?"

He smirked. "Then you better move."

I bit my lip, thinking about my plan of approach.

"Move your ass, sweetheart. Right now." He didn't even finish the sentence yet when he spanked my butt.

I shuddered as pain and pleasure flooded my core. Positioning myself properly on the bed, I was determined to give him the ride of his life. My knees settled at his side and I lifted my hips using the momentum of my thighs and hands on his chest to push myself up and then back down on his rigid shaft.

Dante kept one hand on my ass and cupped my face with the other. Our eyes met for a long time, and for a moment I couldn't describe the surge of electricity I felt charging in the space between us.

Sparks flew. Time stopped. Infatuation blossomed. Passion roared.

I leaned down and kissed him, my lips gliding against his own, timidly at first and more decisively when he opened up for me and moaned in my mouth.

"Carla," he said huskily.

"Mmm."

"Can you hear how wet you are for me? Can you feel it? Your pussy is clutching me so fucking good, cariño. Imagine what you could do to me without a condom between us. It's going to take a lot of willpower not to cum inside of you." He grabbed my waist tightly. "But fuck, I want to so badly."

I bit my lip, slowing down my ride, unsure what to say back to him because the thought of him filling me up with his seed was hot as fuck.

"But I'm not going to," he quickly interjected. "I can see your little brain grinding at a thousand miles an hour, but enough talking. Pick up the speed, baby."

I smiled, loving how he could be sweet and rough on the same breath.

His thumb sought the bud between my folds, pressing and gliding and rolling until my eyes were rolling behind my head. "That's it, baby. Make yourself come. And look at me when you do. I don't want you to ever forget this moment, your first penetrative orgasm."

The sound of his deep voice talking all that sexy shit was all it took to trip me over the edge to a mindblowing orgasm. He stared up at me in astonishment as I clenched him and coated his dick with a fresh wave of cream.

Without warning, Dante whirled us around until he was on top of me. He pushed my legs back and entered me, his grip on my thigh menacing.

I cried out as he furiously worked toward his orgasm. Beads of sweat formed above his eyebrows and his jaw locked into place. He looked incredible, his abs flexing every time he buried himself deep inside of me. His dark hair was wet at the tips and some of it fell forward on his face when he bent his head to look at where we were so beautifully joined.

He bent my left leg even further back and I held on to his arm that was by my head, my nails digging into his skin. With a harsh grunt, he suddenly pulled out. Ripping off the condom, he spilled all over my stomach. Warm spurts of his seed coated my belly and belly button.

Above me, Dante released a sharp breath before collapsing on the bed next to me. I bit my lip, gloating in the afterglow, knowing that I'd done that to him.

°°°

Lovemaking at its finest.

Y'all didn't think I would leave y'all hanging for long after the last cliffhanger, did ya? You're welcome.