7. Horny girl

"Excuse me? I think you have the wrong woman. My orgasm face is none of your business " I said, eyeing the man standing over my table as if he belonged there.

I thought of 'accidentally' spilling my hot chocolate all over his dapper clothes, but I quickly decided he wasn't worth the insane deliciousness floating in my cup.

Dante's look-alike stuck his tattoed hand out to me and I assumed the tattoos went all the way up to his arms and maybe even over his shoulder.

"You speak English," he said. "I'm Mateo. Dante's cousin."

I shook his hand, noticing how he looked more like Dante's brother than his cousin. The only feature that would set the two apart was the dark goatee on Mateo's well trimmed chin.

"I'm Carla."

"You Dante's new chick? I must admit, it's been a minute. My boy has only cared about getting this place up and running for a long time. He stopped chasing pussy for a while."

I looked at him shrewdly. The last thing I wanted to hear right now was how Dante used to chase pussy. I just wanted to enjoy my hot chocolate in peace, and I was sure Dante didn't have much chasing to do when it came to women. He was practically a walking pussy magnet.

"Maybe his priorities changed. Look at this place. It turned out great."

Mateo smiled. "You didn't deny being his new girl. I know my cousin and I'm guessing he's over his heartbreak. That fucker is unbelievable. He left us to clean up his mess and now he's living life like he's king Julien from Madagascar."

I chuckled at the comparison. Dante was more like a block of ice in the middle of the ocean, and a ship had better move out of his way, otherwise, everyone on board, including their mothers were going to die. Whatever heartbreak Mateo was talking about, it had turned Dante's heart into an icebox.

Annabella showed up behind Mateo, wrapping her slender arms around his neck before placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "Mateo, stop harassing our one and only customer."

"So, you're not Dante's new chick then? Cool. Maybe you and I can chat for a bit before I leave." He smiled at me and then turned to face Annabella. Hazel eyes that were identical to Dante's filled with warmth as he took her in. "Hi, corazón. This new place looks good on you. I thought Dante was crazy to take y'all out here like this. My dad and uncle are still fuming at the ears."

"They'll get over it," Annabella said.

Mateo shook his head. "Word on the street is there's a war coming. That's what I came to talk to Dante about. Where is he?"

"Right behind you, asshole." Dante approached the table, his presence in the room swiftly affecting the way I breathed.

Was I even breathing now that he was here?

Probably not.

I bit my lip, fighting the urge to get up and run my hand over and through his thick black hair that had now fallen forward on his forehead. Hair like that should be illegal. A man as good looking as him should be illegal.

"What war are you talking about?" he demanded.

Mateo glanced at me and I pretended to mind my own business by taking a loud slurp of my hot chocolate. Dante raised a brow, his lips tight as he glared at me.

"Anna, tend to Carla's breakfast. Mateo and I need to talk in private."

The two men left and I started raving about how delicious the hot chocolate was when Annabella returned with my food. She smiled, a genuine smile when I ordered a new one. She brought me a new cup a couple of minutes later and I set up the table to take a pic for my Instagram where I had about five thousand followers. I tagged the restaurant and also posted a boomerang with my food orgasm face for my stories.