3: two fuck buddies

After a pretty chill day me and Ian had yet another shift at the Kash 'n' grab. I surprisingly like night shifts more than day shifts, something about it is just a lot more peaceful. Ian was on a step ladder stacking some toilet paper while I was behind the counter.

When I looked up to see who walked it I was surprised when Mandy Milkovich was standing there. She gave me a polite smile before walking over to Ian. When she got to him she squeezed his ass, what the fuck?

"Hey that's sexual harrass- Mandy?" Ian looked shocked that it was Mandy, I'm going to take a guess and say he thought it was me.

"Hey Ian" She exclaimed, she was pretty bubbly today.

"Uh, uh what's going on?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest, confusion writing across his freckly face.

"I wanted to thank you for coming to my rescue in history class today" Milkovich's don't thank people, but Mandy seems nice so I think it's not weird?

"No problem, Mr Bankcroffs a prick"

"Well I think you might be my knight in shining armour" Okay now this is getting weird, what does she want? SHIT! She wants to fuck him, little slut trying to high jack my sex buddy. Ian just laughed it off and uncomfortably walked over in my direction.

"You are funny Ian Gallagher" She really is trying to suck up to him. "What time do you get off work?" Mandy questioned.

"Uh, you know I think it's inventory night so probably not to really late" Lie, it's not he just doesn't want to hang out with Mandy. If he fucks her I'm going to beat both their asses. After Mandy gave him a kiss on the cheek she left.

"The fuck just happened?" I asked Ian kicking my feet up on the desk.

"No clue" He responded as we both continued to work when a customer came in.

----------

Me and Ian finished locking up and went to walk home together, tonight I'm sleeping at the Gallaghers like I usually do when we both have a night shift.

"Boo!" I jumped around grabbing Ians arm as he protectively stood in front of me.

"Mandy?" Ian questioned as I looked around him to see Mandy sitting in the back of a van.

"You miss me?" She asked while learning against a box and doing a flirty hair flip.

"You scared the shit out of me Mandy, the fuck are you doing!?"

She jumped out the van while saying "Waiting to walk you home silly" She responded linking arms with Ian. I knew she meant Ian and not me, She has never once talked to me.

When we arrived at the Gallaghers house I was not about to stay in a room with Mandy constantly flirting with Ian so I went straight upstairs.

A few minutes later Carl came in. "Mandy's a bitch" Carl spat as I gasped at him.

"CARL! Don't swear, what did she do?" Carl is like my little brother so I feel responsible to make sure he does the right thing I guess.

"She kicked me and told me to get out, she's so annoying" I was slightly pissed that she said that to Carl, but I wasn't going to say anything. Suddenly I heard screaming coming from downstairs, I rushed to the lounge room to find Mandy gone and Ian looked like he just had a near death experience.

"WHO DID WHAT TO MANDY MILKOVICH!?" I heard Fiona yell as she entered the room. Ian didn't answer and I just shrugged, Fiona sighed and walked away.

"Uh, what happened?" I raised my eyebrows to Ian, he shifted uncomfortably.