atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more

Start from the beginning

"I don't think you do."

Each one of them is getting dangerously close to you and there are only so many corners to choose from. "I do! I won't pack the underwear, okay?"

"Oh, so you won't be wearing any underwear?" It's Osamu.

It seems like each thing you say is only digging a deeper and deeper hole. But what you fail to realize is that the hole is already too deep for you to climb out of. By now, you were in your grave and those three planned on leaving you lifeless.

Someone's picking at your skirt.

Another with your buttons.

And Atsumu.... already has his hands wrapped around your throat. "How about we give you a reminder of how camp can go? After all, we just have your best interest in mind."

There's too many hands on you. Too many. Shirt gone. Skirt gone. Bra gone. Nothing but a tiny piece of soaked fabric covering the little dignity you had left.

"Are you remembering now? The way you were laying there begging for us?"

Your not sure if it's his humiliating questions that causing you to lose your voice or maybe it's his tightening fingers that are squeezing the thing air our of your airways. Atsumu backs you up to the edge of the bed till your knees snap and you end up falling back.

And from down below, you feel even more fearsome by the sight of the three of them towering over you.

Atsumu looks like he's about to ravish and split you in two.

Osamu seemed just as excited to join in and leave you in ruins. It seems that Atsumu's words have motivated him more than you.

And Suna- he doesn't even look at you like you're human.

Osamu grabs you by the wrist, pulling you up till his teeth lightly pierce your neck. Your jaw drops, more from surprise than anything else. His breath is so hot- almost as if it would make your skin melt from the slightest contact. His tongue moves slickly, planning to send you to camp with a darkened and ruthless mark engrained onto your body.

As if instinct, your free hand comes to grab the wrist of sneaky hands that are dancing over the warmth of your pussy. However, something or someone quicker gets to you first. "Let him work," says Osamu, holding both of your wrists in the air as if his own hands were cuffs.

And you soon discover who 'him' is- those slender fingers and strong core could only belong to Suna. Suna was a menace. He liked the play with his toys, play with them until they break- or at least begging him to stop but rarely did he ever. It's not like he couldn't control himself. On the contrary, Suna had so much control- so much so that it would be waste not to demonstrate the simple power he held over everyone.

His finger drags between the clothed folds that are slicked with arousal. A shiver runs up your spine just as he stops right below your clit, dragging his finger away just when you wanted him most. And the moan that slips through your delicate lips don't go unnoticed.

He's at it again, picking at the hem of your underwear, grazing your thigh, and carefully lining your cunt but refusing to touch you where it aches. You try your best to roll your hips but you can't beat a master at his own game.

The moment he notices you even attempting to take the slightest bit of control, his entire palm grabs your pussy with a hard clasp.

You bite down onto Osamu's shoulder, trying to resist the tempting urge to grind yourself against those hands. "You know damn well you can't do it better than I do."