The Ball

I do not own WMMAP, all rights to the owner

Previously on Hiraeth:
As they rode back everything was peaceful, and when they arrived back everything was going to be a lot of work. But if they had each other, they would be alright.

They arrived in the middle of the night. The trio had stopped at the guild and collected the payment. As they were riding back Asia was thinking about how to make her dress. She had the spell she just needed to visualize the dress fully.
"Of course!" 'I had pinned an image of this beautiful dress back on Earth.' Lucas and Lily gave her a sideways glance.
"What is wrong princess?" Asia just looked at them and smiled,
"Come on and hurry, I just figured out what dress I am going to wear!" Lily smiled brightly, and Lucas did not care (at least he didn't show it). As they dashed to the palace in the cover of night Asi smiled, she had a family.
As they arrived they were surprised to be met with Felix waiting for them. They collectively raised an eyebrow.
"Whatcha doing here Felix, it's the dead of night?"
"Um about that..." Felix scratched the back of his neck and someone emerged from the woods. It was...
Claude De Alger Obelia.
"Am I hallucinating? I know I haven't slept in over 24 hours but, is that the emperor?" Mind you they had just teleported to the palace after returning the horses. The world could still be spinning.
"No, you have a perfectly clear mind, besides the sleep deprivation." Lucas snickered. THIS WAS NOT ACCORDING TO PLAN!

Now you might be wondering how in the world this happened, let me tell you about a red-headed puppy. The day after they had left on assignment Felix was floating around work, some could swear he had heart eyes and clouds letting the guy float around. Claude, although suspicious already, was getting sick of Felix's puppy love attitude.
"What in the world are you doing?"
"What your majesty?" Felix looked like he was still floating.
"What has got you looking like a love-sick puppy?" Felix blinked, how was he going to explain this one?
"Um, I, last night, um, date... no, well..."
"Spit it out, Felix.
"I went on a date last night!" Claude blinked, then blinked again.
"Is she the same girl you keep sneaking off to during lunch?" Felix nodded and started daydreaming again.
"I really must meet this girl, stealing my knight." Felix's eyes widened.
"Well, your majesty,"
"I am wondering who in the Ruby palace has caught your attention." Felix was royally screwed. Claude being Claude found out it was Lillian York that caught the knight's attention.
"The princess is going to kill me!" Whispered Felix to himself, thinking he was alone. Claude raised an eyebrow, Princess? Isn't her debutante in a few months.
"Princess?" Asked Claude.
Felix blanched and looked behind him, he ended up spilling the beans. Let's just say he ended up doing paperwork the entirety of the time they were away.
Asia gulped and whispered to Lily, "Get behind us."
They both bowed, Lucas just looked amused.
"Blessings and Glory to the Sun of the Obelian Empire" Asia and Lily kept their heads down, Lucas got dragged down by Asia pulling on his ear.
"Raise your heads."
They looked up.

To be continued...