Heading Back

I do not own WMMAP, all rights to the owner

Previously on Hiraeth:"What am I going to do with you?" Lucas whispered to her as he kissed her forehead

"What am I going to do with you?" Lucas whispered to her as he kissed her forehead.
With that, they headed down the mountain to see Lily, so she could help get rid of the dragon's remains (and not drive herself insane with worry).

Once they had gotten to the bottom of the mountain which didn't take as long as they knew where they were going Asia woke up. Lucas had set her down near a campfire and Lily was fussing over all her waking her up.
"Where are we?"
"We are at the bottom of the mountain, Luke brought you down here after your fight."
Asia nodded, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
"Alright, let's go back up there and get that dragon remains." After packing everything up and heading back up they went to the cave the dragon had once lived in and made camp. It took them a few days and a lot of magic but they were able to get all the remains beside the bones to the bottom of the mountain. After getting back to the village two days later they returned the cart they borrowed and got a letter of approval from the village chief to give to the guild. With that, they rode off back to the palace, with only two months to spare they needed to ride fast. The ball was in two months and they couldn't miss that.
As they rode back they chatted and enjoyed each other's company. They all knew that once Jennette was in the picture things would change. As they talked Asia remembered something,
"Hey Lucas, I was wondering if you would escort me to the ball."
Lucas looked at her and smirked, "Of course princess, it would be my pleasure."
Lily smiled at the two, if they thought she and Felix were thick they were in for a rude awakening. As they rode back everything was peaceful, and when they arrived back everything was going to be a lot of work. But if they had each other, they would be alright.

To be continued...