It was simple but It felt like me, I liked it a lot

It was simple but It felt like me, I liked it a lot. Anyways, I got ready to go out to the park, I put on jean shorts and a colorful tank top.

I put on my sneakers and headed out the door, I walked around the park just seeing smiling faces around there made me smile, but it would fade away every minute

I felt like something was missing, it's like the smile I have on my face is fake. There were only two people who made me smile, Jenna and.... Harry.

I haven't seen Harry all month, probably because I've been trying to avoid him, it was already hard enough I lost my friend, I couldn't see Harry this whole month or else I'll just break into pieces.

I wanted to see Harry now, but what if he doesn't want to see me, I sat down at the bench that was in-front of the lake.

I sat there looking straight at the lake and drowning in my thoughts if I should go see Harry or not, the answer was obvious but I didn't want to risk anything.

Suddenly I felt someone's presence behind me, "hay dimples" I hear from a tall, very muscular boy who had grown out his hair. "HARRY!" I say, than shot up from the bench and jumped into his arms.

I held him so tightly like I haven't seen him in years, felt like it though. "I-I missed you so much." I cry out, Harry pulled me out of his arms and held me close to him.

"I missed you more" he said calmly but sounded like he wanted to cry. I jump back into his arms not wanted to let go of him.

Harry picks me up and walked to his car so we could drive either to my dorm or his apartment, once we got to the car I let go of him and we got in.

Harry drove to me dorm, we got out of the car and I took Harry's hand and ran to my door. I unlock the door and showed Harry my new dorm, "TADAA" I yell playfully.

"It's very nice dimples, you did all this by yourself. Im impressed" he said while looking around the place.

Once Harry finished looking around he picked me up and kissed me multiple times, I missed that feeling.

Harry plopped me on the bed as he hovered over me, when Harry smirked at me I knew what he was thinking.

After an hour later of me and Harry has had a little happy hour, we headed out to grab a bite.

When we finished eating, we headed back to Harry's apartment. It was still the same, which I liked by the way.

"You have no idea how hard it was to stay away from you" he said while taking out a beer from the fridge.

"Ya, it was hell with you by my side" I say sitting across from him at the kitchen table. He looked straight through me and saw what I was feeling.

His smile slowly started to fade away, "how are you doing" he asked very softly. A small smile faked upon my face, "better" I replied.

Harry took my hands into his, "please tell me the truth..." he asked politely and quietly.

I looked down while a tear formed in my eye, I look up at him while I shook my head. "I don't know what to do, I feel numb inside Harry. What do I do" I cried.

He stood up and pulled me in his arms, "it's okay baby, she was going through a lot. She's not gone Bella, she's still in your heart right?" He calmly said.

I sniffle and whipped my tears away, "yeah, your right. It feels so much better when I have you here with me" I say, he squeezed my tightly as I did the same.

Harry pulls me out of his arms and whipped my tears away for me, he kissed me and he too my hand so we could go out and get our minds off this topic.

We put our shoes on and Harry drive us to the park, once he parked he took my hand so we could walk to 'the bridge'.

I sighed, "Harry what are we doing here, we've been through this. You are not a fuck up" I say calmly.

He chuckled, "no no, we're not here about that. I just wanted to enjoy it for a change, when I first came here with you I felt amazing instead of a failure." He smiled shyly, I kissed him and he took my hand.

We watched the water flow around and the stars twinkle in the sky, I felt Harry's hands on my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder.

I turned around and hugged him so tightly, suddenly we hear a woman across the bridge scream for a second.

We both rush to look at her, she had her hands on her mouth and had dropped her bag.

Harry slowly started to walk backwards and grabbed my hand than ran off back to the car, when we got to the car he hopped in and started to tear up and slamming his hands on the wheel.

"Harry who i-is that?" I asked softly not wanted to trigger anything on him

He turned his face towards me and started, "that's- that's my....."

hay luvs Stacy here
Two update in one day 🤪
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Please leave votes and comments
All the love S. ❤️❤️❤️❤️