✦ at this point

at this point this book may be discontinued, at least like, next year. at its soonest, it might be discontinued next January.  

this... book wasn't the greatest haha. i like some of the writing that i've done but other than that, this book still wasn't that great imo. i could've done a lot more with this book. more characterization, more characters, more better writing, etc.

i feel like at this point, tons of people have just forgotten about this book. i don't have too much hope in this book (mostly because of my lack of motivation), or in this account in general.

i appreciated the unexpected very slight fame (could u even call it fame? this book never even gotten 1st, 2nd or even 3rd in a single tag lol)

the unexpected comments about people liking my writing, the unexpected comments in general (i don't ever expect much comments, i barely ever get them anyway on my previous published things on every acc i made xd)

thank you people that have interacted with this book. i don't mean like,- okay, well i mean voting, commenting but i'm also saying thank you to the people putting this book in their private library or reading lists in general. some people might think others putting an author's book in a reading list or library isn't much, but it really do mean a lot to me. 

and thank you to the people who even read this book in general.

but i think its time for me to just move on from this book in general, like, maybe not right now but maybe soon-ish. 

i'll still write about toh thingz. i'm still not in the *cough* fandom tho lol. 

and i don't think i'll ever be. even if some of the issues are "calm" in the present. 

( skip this if u want, just a random opinion. issues, within fandoms, aren't always "fixed" or "calmed down". even if a popular person that had an influence on the fandom/is in the fandom calls out an "issue", 99.999% out of the times, the issue isn't fixed; people just won't be loud about their problematic opinions because of them realizing that they're making people hate the fandom more than they thought, and they want the fandom to seem like a happy, safe place for everybody. too many people think an issue disappears so easily, imo. )

don't feel guilty about anything: like maybe you didn't care to read some chapters because you forgot your opinion on my book, or maybe you didn't comment or vote much often, or maybe you forgot about this book and me in general. but honestly, i'm not even upset. at this point, i feel a bit at peace - not talking about in general, just talking about this book. and this account.

i don't expect too much about this account or this book, and never did anyway. 

if you haven't noticed this already; i don't really expect much for myself xd.

this book really wasn't much anyway, imo. not much people care about my type of writing in this fandom (at least on toh wattpad) so it was bound for it not to blow up as other books- well, at least that's what i feel and kinda think. but honestly its fine if it didn't blow up much, i didn't even write this book in the first place was because of popularity- mostly. 

mostly it was because i was unsatisfied with most books that were out of the time, and just wanted to put out something that maybe felt,,, different to most of the books that i didn't really care about/didn't like too much. i did hope for maybe small popularity or just, well, this book to be noticed. and it was noticed :). maybe not, majorly noticed, but just a little noticed. and i'm perfectly fine with that.

my fingers are hurting now, byeeeee :). btw im still writing requestsssss. almost done with few of them.