cracks 𝐬.lipped 𝐛.y ˎˊ˗ ஓீ͜❨💊❜

cracks 𝐬.lipped 𝐛.y "

genre :;    hurt/comfort ( i guess?? too busy to reassure that this is the right genre ) !

author's ramble — once again i will scream about HOW FUCKING GOLDIE CUTE ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA at this point i literally wish there were people as cute as goldie LIKE THIS IS NOT FAIR HOW CAN CARTOONS BE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but ANYWHO

this motivated me cuz this book had bout 488 views n shit but then i woke up to literally 630 FUCKING VIEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANDDD we got to see GOLDIE'S FACE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIGHGIUHGIUGHGIG

im so grateful 🙏🏽 this sounds so much like a youtuber-later-turned-toxic video from 4 years ago but: I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD GET LIKE,, THIS MUCH VIEWS?? AND LIKE ACTUAL SUPPORT 😭 THANK U PPL!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

he's been eyeing you for a w-

no—scratch that—he's been admiring you for a while. he'd deeply hate to come out as a creep, bad enough tons of people were intimidated by him—which was only bad because there was a big chance that you also were intimidated by him.

he loved the way your lips curled into a pretty grin, lifting up the aura as your giggly voice filled his ears while he himself stood in the distance. your glistening eyes gave him shivers and increased his harsh heartbeats every time you'd just happen to turn around for your front profile to become the focus of his view. and when your irises landed on his golden figure? god, if he could faint easily—he absolutely would by your glances.

his dreamy sigh faded into the air, before his harsh gloves gripped onto his mask. as he lifted his head towards the sigh with glistening stars shining from above, he took a single glance at his golden mask, before ignoring his hesitation and steadily putting the mask against the grass that moved in sync with the slight breezes present under the sky's gaze.

the reflection of the stars twinkled within his eyes, along with his mask taking in the balls of light for it to coat in the mask's hue as a reflection. his fingers gripped onto the grass collecting the beams of light that slowly revealed themselves as the clouds shifting slowly to the right.

though, a particular noise began to flow through his ears. as curiosity bloomed along with prominent alertness and possibly paranoia—he speedily stood up while grabbing onto his mask. his eyebrows furrowed; breath through his noise thrusting into the air as his body tensed, before he grabbed his staff that crushed the grass that it rested on and put shook his mask off and putting it on, with silent gratefulness being present for the fact the outsides of the mask were only touching the dirt.