truth compared to 𝐫.otten 𝐚.pples ˎˊ˗ ஓீ͜❨💊❜

" truth compared to 𝐫.otten 𝐚.pples "

trope :; 

genre :;    angst !

summary :; y/n comes to see a feast.

::WARNING(s)! ▸  :: DETAILED ::  blood, gore, puk3 !

author's ramble — shut

as you strolled in the hallway of the castle, the scent of an old jar filled with copper coins flowed into your nose

as you strolled in the hallway of the castle, the scent of an old jar filled with copper coins flowed into your nose. despite the smell becoming strangely prominent the more you took steady steps towards the room, you continued to travel to the door.

yet as you got closer, you froze as the smell of something rotten forced into your nose, causing you to let a small gasp out of you before, before your stomach hung onto the feeling of tightness along with feeling of the insides of your throat building up a small lump. limbs felt tensed whilst your irises was stuck on the view of his door, and your ears taking in the sound of . . . what is he doing? — your thought appeared once curiosity floated.

your hand was guided to the door.

the door creaked as the view of the room slowly revealed itself.

holy fuck.

your eyes widened before you suddenly took small steps backwards. breath drowning in your throat as you could only voice out tiny vocals against your hand that slapped against your mouth.

the guts were splattered on the ground as they surrounded body parts that were stained with the colors of cherries and rotten apples, concurrent with fresh blood glistening within the light that came from up high— then you quickly realized that bones laid along with ripped and mutated body parts, with even a few bones being almost as broken as the ripped limbs.

right when his head slowly turned towards you, the faint noises of something harsh being crushed over and over again ended, while the view of blood splattered on his face—especially on his lips—was forced onto your eyes that glossed from air pressing against the surfaces of your eyes. he tilted his head to the side, scanning your irises that moved up and down.

" oh ! " he cut himself off, before his gloves clasped onto his white hood that had spits of red attached to the fabric, then used that same hand to gather the iron-smelling dripping liquids off of his lips as his irises bored into yours. " this? " his lips curled into a smile filled with innocence—so sickly charming and sweet. that smile alone stacked more of disgust that overwhelmed your stomach.