Evil's Last Laugh

Start from the beginning

However, All Might was not allowed to stay in his panic for long as Katsuki Bakugo came knocking him out of it quickly as the young boy grabbed All Might's shirt and lifted him up due to how light the man had become in his sickly state. "STOP PANICKING AND ACTING AS IF HE IS DEAD! THE DAMN NERD WON'T DIE THAT EASY SO WE NEED TO FIND HIM QUICKLY!" Bakugo yelled out before he dropped All Might back down to the ground not even getting reprimanded by his classmates who were to focused on searching the surrounding areas for their now missing classmate. All Might knew Bakugo was right and quickly used his years of training to calm his mind down and forced himself to move forward as he knew he had a lot of influence and connects with other people across Japan and even the world so he knew he needed to get to work on locating his boy. However, they never found Izuku Midoriya as search parties were put together across Japan and even the world but no one ever located or even seen Izuku Midoriya. Governments even offered awards for any leads on locating Izuku but they all turned out to be nothing or even turned into traps by villains that wanted to take a shot at heroes that came to track the missing boy.

Thus, we can now find our heroes, students, and Inko Midoriya all standing around the memorial that was created in the memory of Izuku Midoriya as the governments of the world gave up hope of finding Izuku. On the memorial it read, "Here stood the greatest hero of the world who stood in the path of the Demon Lord Tomura Shigaraki and the Evil Lord All For One. In his memory we all should strive to love each other and bring about peace with a smile." Tears were shed and sounds of despair could be heard but there was also a noticeable silence from many of those that were close to Izuku Midoriya as they didn't know how to move on from the fact that he was now gone. However, unlike everyone that was left behind to mourn, our missing hero was not in anywhere known to mankind as once he fell into the portal that All For One had created he found himself falling through a nonstop void. 

This void was endless and to Izuku it felt as if he had been falling through it for decades as there was no light nor end in sight

This void was endless and to Izuku it felt as if he had been falling through it for decades as there was no light nor end in sight. In all honestly, any lesser man would have long gone insane by the isolation and deprivation of their sense of sight but luckily Izuku was not any lesser man. No, he was the 9th wielder of One For All which allowed him communicate with the past users who were apart of the vestige world. These users gave him something that others would never have and it was a sounding board for his sanity as he would talk to the past users to pass the time and allow him to vent towards them. Otherwise, he would have long gone insane due to the decades that he believes had pasted in the void. Though it was truly unknown if decades had truly passed since even the vestiges could not get an accurate read on time since they were reliant on the current user to always provide them a sense of time from seeing their memories. 

Izuku had spent the time by learning more and more about the past users and the life's that they had before their deaths at the hands of All For One. It was a good way to past the time but sadly for Izuku and the vestiges even the past users were not immune to going insane either even though they were used to darkness and being isolated to the vestige world. Sadly, even they were starting to feel the creeping hand of insanity attacking them due to how long had passed or how long they believed to have passed as all of them had long talked about their entire life's multipole times and had many debates about different subjects. With that knowledge in hand, they knew that a large amount of time had passed and they could no longer handle the void holding them. As such, an agreement was reached amongst all of the users of the quirk as they refused to go insane inside of the void so they wanted to either get freed from it or perish which Izuku agreed with as well.