Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

chapter three

RYAN

The door slams with a thundering sound as Carsen stands before me. My heart stutters in my chest at his utter beauty.

"Are you sure?" His large hands cup the side of my face, tipping my chin up so I can peer into those intense grey eyes. They are so dark, filled with lust, hunger, and desire. I've never seen such longing directed towards me. At this moment, I feel like he really wants me. And only me.

I gulp down the dryness in my throat as I nod. Carsen shakes his head like that isn't good enough, "I need to hear you say it, Collins."

He's asked me about a million times if I'm sure I want to be here since we left the club, on the cab ride over, and now standing in his room, he's asking again to make sure I'm going through with this.

My eyes drop to his full plump lips that I had spent minutes—though it felt like hours—kissing and sucking on. They tasted so good, and I wanted nothing more than to have his lips on my skin again, licking up the length of my neck, the vein that runs under my skin and the angular curve of my jaw. I want him to continue whispering sweet nothings into my ear while his large expansive hands explored and travelled my curves to the flesh of my ass.

"Yeah," I flit my eyes up to meet him again, wanting him to know that I mean this, that I've been aching for this for a while, "I'm sure."

He inhales sharply through his nose, his pupils dilate, growing darker—the grey irises disappearing into the depths of his pupils as he tugs me into his rigid form, lunging for me. His lips attack mine, licking the seams, coaxing me to open them as he thrusts his tongue into mine. I taste the bitterness of the jack and coke on his tongue, but it's very faint, like how he could barely taste the alcohol on my lips.

His spice and musk scent makes me heady as my hands land on his shapely hips, dragging my fingers up his torso, feeling the chiselled planes beneath the rigid surface. He shivers under my touch—actually shivers. He tips his head to the side to deepen the kiss, running the flat of his tongue along my bottom lip.

His hands slide down the curve of my shoulders, palming my breasts under my lace top and squeezing hard. I let out a drawling moan into his mouth as my fingers and nails dig into the taut muscles of his back. I drop my head back, blinking my eyes open to peer up at his white ceiling. His lips take the opportunity to wander down, licking my stained cheeks and along the tendon that extends out of my neck.

His hand continues downward, pausing at my hips, his fingers burrowing in my ass. With the slightest pressure, I'm lifted into the air like I weigh nothing. My legs wrap around his hips and tip my chin back down to watch him. His puckered lips leave my skin, and he stares up at me, regarding me, admiring me. I spot tattoos peeking through the collar of his shirt, trailing up his neck. His scruff deliciously scratched under my palms like I suspected, thick and coarse.

His lips tip up as I feel the heat of his gaze along my face, and those damn dimples make an appearance. I've been looking out for them all night, and once I see them again, I run my thumb over them, giving them fluttery kisses with my soft lips.

"Fuck, Collins," he groans into the shell of my ears. His hand grips my outer thigh, squeezing and raising it higher on his hip. I start bucking against him when he starts walking, feeling his stiff cock strain and ground into my wet centre. I'm so ready for him, I've been ready for him for so long, but my insecurities and doubts always got in the way. Then my ex-boyfriend did.

But that's all in the past, and he's here now, actually wanting me. I don't know if I should let my freshman self squeal or heed my junior self's warning. But when he ducks his head, licking the top of my breastbone, I instead decide to turn the night over to the freshman Ryan who was infatuated with Carsen Blake.