Merroway Cove Special ~Part 2

(A/N) Hey guys I'm sorry my updates are less frequent now. All my school work has hit me like a bus. Anyways nones has guessed who is Flyn's brother so I'm just gonna say it- Fluke. Also I'm wondering why no one comments? I don't bite- anyways on with the story...

Sofia's POV

We're all finally ready and Cedric cast the spell. Quite frankly I'm impressed since he got it right the first time. Looks like dad's 'constructive criticism' worked! We all swam down to the palace where the ceremony was being held. Me Amber and Oona were Cora's mermaids of honour so we entered her dressing room while everyone used the main entrance. Entering, we walked into Cora swimming in circles. We helped Oona calm her down and hit her in. As we entered 'Here comes the bride' and we say how as soon as Cora's eyes with Flyn her expression melted instantly melted and she became less tensed. As the priest asked if anyone objected to this marriage someone burst in; An eerily calm looking mermaid. She claimed that Flyn belonged to her and she and him were bound together. That instantly rang a bell in my mind reminiscing about the time Lenard claimed he 'owned me' so I knew how it felt.

Flyn's POV

I can't believe she had the audacity to crash my wedding when I broke up with her 2 years ago when I realised what kind of person she was. She said that she would be in my life ine way or another. I thought she'd finally left me alone but I had another thought coming. Then suddenly and black cloud engulfed her and she came out as as shadow with a distorted voice. Suddenly I realised three people had left the room; Hugo, Sofia and Amber.

Amber's POV

Me, Sofia and Hugo managed to sneak out after that girl entered. Sofia called the protectors to send more back up while she decided she decided to take The shadow figure on. Hugo and me with volunteered to help but she said she couldn't risk our lives. We watched in horror as she sped of waiting for a few moments following her. As we watched from a safe distance we witnessed the figure revealing her name; Crystal. She let out a demonic cackle before unleashing a blast of light that Sofia dodged. Suddenly, a purple aura glowed around her and she defeated Crystal as the protectors arrived after an uncertain battle. As it seems There was more to Sofia than what meets the eye.....

Ok there we go! I was out most of today and had the sudden inspo to write so I just did it. Night folks.✨✨✨✨