"Yeah, let's go", I put the phone in my pocket and got in.

"Don't you want to know who I am!? Ah!!", I heard another shot. Hunter hopped in and started the car.

"You can't leave me like this!!!", Hunter reversed, which made the car bounce, and then drove away. I looked back and saw the guy getting up. I turned to look at Hunter and saw his knuckles white from how hard he was gripping the steering wheel.

I looked over and saw the gun on the passenger seat, the I looked inside my backpack and got the ammo out. I got the gun and put more bullets in it. I peeked back at Hunter, he still looks mad. I sighed and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't let those demons get to you", I saw his face soften up in the mirror. Then my stomach growled.

"Damn... uh...", I got my back and got the junk food out. I got a random one and held it towards him.

"Oh! No, I'm fi-",

"Take it! You're in a human body again, you gotta take care of it at least a little",

"I-I... thank you love", he took and then opened while keeping his eyes on the road. I got one started and eating too. I looked outside the window as he just drove. I checked to see the time since it was dark.

10:47

I held onto the seat when Hunter started driving faster. I heard us hit something. I immediately looked in front and then at Hunter.

"What was that!?",

"I-",

"He sure loves to hit people with cars!", I looked next to me and saw the dude with sunglasses again.

"Holy fuck! How'd you get in here!?", I fell off my seat when the car was stopped harshly. Hunter was aiming the gun at him.

"Your boyfriend sure loves shooting people", the guy was shot for a forth time. "Ah! Bitch!", the guy grabbed the gun but before it could be stolen, I see Hunter pop out of the body he's possessing and grab the demon by the throat.

I quickly grabbed the gun and got out. The more I'm looking, the more I can't help but laugh. They're pulling each others hair.

"Hey! Stop pulling my hair!!",

"You started it!", I sighed and walk to the other side of the car and open the door. I pulled the demon out while Hunter went back inside the body.

"What do you want?", the demon got up and fixed his hair.

"I just wanna relax!! Find some cool people to chill with!! Maybe fuck a bit!!", I just stared at him, thinking on what he just said, and nodded my head.

"Ok, why?",

"Why!? WHY!? I'm literally finally out of hell!! I could care less about finding souls!! I'd rather just fuck and eat all day long! I don't have a job anymore! I'm literally free to do anything I want!!", I took a deep breath.

"Right... uh... um... who are you?",

"If you don't mind me, I'mma take off thes-", Hunter pushed him on the ground.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd just tell her your name", the demon sat up and rubbed his back.

"Damn... overprotective much...", Hunter grabbed my hand and started walking back to the car.

"Let's go",

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Fine! I'm Asmodeus!! Yup! That's my name!!",

"Thanks for telling us, we're leaving now", he got up and then appeared in front of us.

"Hold up! You can't leave me here!",

"Yes we can. We don't need you", ooh! I can feel the tension between these two. Hunter tried opening the door it was slammed closed by Asmodeus.

"C'mon! Here me out!",

"We have somewhere to be", he tried opening it again but it was closed again.

"Please!? I need friends! I'm lonely man!!",

"You-", I put my hand on Hunter's shoulder.

"Hey, let's just hear him out, just a little?", he gave me anxious look before pouting and looking away.

"So you guys will listen!?", he seems happy. I looked at Hunter, waiting for him to answer. I nudged him after he didn't. He looked at me nervously before looking at the ground.

"...w-we'll listen...", damn, he even stuttered. He's gotta learn to talk to other people tho.

"Yes! Alright alright! Listen! You guys need me!",

"How are we gonna need you?",

"You're trying to find someone, right!? I can help with that!!", he's really begging...

"How?",

"H-How? Well! I'm a demon! One of the sins at that! I got some pretty cool powers!",

"Like? Wait actually, are you really begging right now?", he started nervously laughing.

"Pfft! No...", I sighed and glanced at the car.

"You are one lonely whore",

"Hey! I have bad social skills! No one ever summons demons anymore!! How am I supposed to talk to humans in the modern age!?",

"Why do you where sunglasses?",

"Cause my eyes let me control people... but...",

"But?", he was just twiddling with his fingers. I sighed and shook my head.

"Is every demon this fucking insecure?", he gasped.

"How dare you call us insecure!",

"Tell me what you want, or we're leaving",

"No! Fine! I... just want... ... ...", he mumbled the rest.

"What?",

"I said it already!",

"Say it louder then",

"I said! I... ju.. ... ...", I could feel my eye twitch.

"Get in the car Hunter", He nodded and swung his door open. Just as I was about to open mine, I could feel my arm getting pulled.

"Nooooo!! Don't leave me!! I want a friend!!! Noooo!!", ah! He's an ugly crier!

"Hey!",

"I said it!!! Now you gotta take me!!!", how is this the same guy that wanted to fuck and eat all day!? I tried shaking him off.

"Let go!",

"But!",

"Now!!",

"Noooo!",

"FINE!! I'LL BE YOUR FUCKING FRIEND!! NOW LET GO!!!", his pulling immediately stopped and I saw him give me bright smile. I feel like I might regret my decision later...

-

I regret my decision...

I want to pull my hair out. I want to break this window and jump out. I want to break this guys neck.

I could feel my eye twitch as he pulled me into a side hug while shouting out the lyrics to a song.

"IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER! AND THAT WAS WHEN I KISSED HER! AND THEN SHE MADE MY LIPS HURT! SING THE REST Y/N!!", I looked down as he was holding a twinkie as a microphone. He's been singing for 2 hours. "Y/N!",

"...I really want to die...",

"What was that?", I sighed.

"I could hear the chit chat...",

"Woooooo!!", I could feel the deathly aura coming from Hunter. His death glare aimed straight at Asmodeus was being shown thanks to the mirror.

_________________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEARS YO!!!! I hope for us all to have a great year this year! 🥳