jisung

"will you fuck me?"

"w-what?" my heart starts beating really fast. im nervous. what if i made him mad? what if i wouldnt please him?

"if you dont want to its okay. im just needy." he giggles and climbs on me. "i-i dont know how to." he groans and smirks. "ill do it to you." my eyes widen and he starts bouncing on me.

"get me hard." he begs and i gulp. "here." he grabs my hand and makes me wrap my hand around his manhood. "now go back and forth." i do so and he puts his head back in pleasure.

i start going faster to see what happens and i feel it growing bigger and he grips my hair. "faster." he whines and i do so. he bites his lip and furrows his eye brows.

i wanna kiss him and his beautiful moans. "o-okay." i stop and hes huge. i instantly kiss him, i miss his lips on mine.

he pushed me away and lays on the bed. i smile and get on top of him. i take my shirt off and now im completely naked infront of him.

he slides his hand down my chest and over my toned abs. "your so hot." i smirk at his words. "your my pretty boy." he whines at it and i put my lips back on his.

the door opens and its felix and changbin. we hide our bodies under the covers and they stare at us shocked. "this is my bedroom." changbin says very traumatized.

felix takes him out and i continue to kiss my pretty boy.

he gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck down to my abs. he gets closer and closer. he starts kissing my manhood and i want him to take me again. it felt so damn good.

"flip over." i look at him weirdly but do so. i hear something hit the ground and i see him shirtless. "your so p-" i see him taking a condom on his buldge. "these are to small." he whines and tries to make it fit.

"just fuck me raw." he looks shocked but gets ready. "im not going easy on you." i gulp and he starts slow.

he starts getting rougher and he hears my whining. "if you cant take this, your gonna die." i hear metal and he starts wrapping a chain around my neck.

i cant even think right know. hes inside me and it feels so good.

"d-daddy." i moan really really loud. i cover my mouth instantly. "no moaning." i groan and he starts going rougher and rougher.

--

after a while he starts hitting my spot and i let out a moan. he goes faster and more sloppy. i cum and he gets out and i flip over to face the sweating minho.

"i love you minho." he looks over at me and smiles. "i love you more." he pecks my sweaty forhead gently, making my stomach twist. i smile and have a little blush. "i just fucked you and you still blush from a kiss?" i chuckle and nod. "you have some sort of affect on me minho." he giggles and stands up.

"lets get cleaned up." i nod and once i stand up i feel my bed cramping. "oh shit." i limp my way to the shower and minho follows me. "we can fast shower." i nod and he starts running the shower.

"you did great for your first time." he starts playing with my hair and pecks my lips. i just cant get enough of him.

he gets in the shower and i do so. it hurts to stand but i need to clean up. he quickly rinses and i help him wash his hair a bit. we swap sides and i wash my body off.

he washes my hair and we get out.
--
"c'mon. we'll go home." he nods and we go down stairs. most of the people are asleep and hyunjin is the only one not drunk.

"we're going to my house." i tell him and he nods, drinking a glass of whine.

we go out to the car and i decide to take him to the place. "im going to take you somewhere beautiful."

i know this is going to be my last day to see him. we're moving monday.

"okay. it cant be as beautiful as you are though." i chuckle and shake my head.

--
"okay im gonna blind fold you till we get at the top of the hill." he chuckle and agrees.

we get to the top and its still amazing. "its going to be cold." i warn him before.

i unblind fold him and hes speachless. "my family built this." i take inside away from the cold, snowy, outside.

" i take inside away from the cold, snowy, outside

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"this is beautiful." i walk him to the christmas tree and hold his hands.

"i cant wait to marry you in here baby." his eyes light up and start sparkling. his beautiful eyes light up the whole room. the warmth in my stomach makes us both warm inside. the sparks in our stomachs go together to make an amazing eletric experience.

"im so glad a met you minho. i love you, and thats why i want to ask you this." his cheeks turn to a crimson red.

"will you be my boyfriend?" his beautiful smile apears and he starts jumping. "YES!" i screams and jumps on me. i spin him and kiss him all over his face.

i grab his hand and drag him outside. i take him to the edge of the hill and intertwine our fingers. we can see the whole town from here.

"IM DATING LEE MINHO!" i scream on the top of my lungs, echoing all down there.

"IM DATING HAN JISUNG!" he screams and we kiss right there. our perfect love. our perfect love story.

everything is great. i couldnt ask for anyone else. hes my everything.

siwoos pov
i walk outside to see the amazing snowy weather. i look up and see lights on. a christmas tree on.

its our family wedding area. whos up there?

"IM DATING LEE MINHO!" "IM DATING HAN JISUNG!"

i smile at hearing the two boys voice from up there. they are an amazing couple.

i feel so bad for having to take jisung away from his love. i have no choice to.

~~~~
JSJJSJSJSJSJSS BUTERFLIES NDJS

HERES WHAT THE VEIW OF THE TOWN LOOKED LIKE WHEN THEY SCREAMED AND KISSED

EXCEPT ON A MOUNTAIN JJSS I IMAGINED SOMETHING WAYYY BETTER BUT HERES A PICTURE THE CLOSEST I COULD FIND LMAO

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

EXCEPT ON A MOUNTAIN JJSS I IMAGINED SOMETHING WAYYY BETTER BUT HERES A PICTURE THE CLOSEST I COULD FIND LMAO