Jisung

"thanks for dropping me off." i thank everyone in the car and take my clothes with me i bought.

i open the door and throw squeal like alittle girl. "EEEEEEEKK!" i start bouncing everywhere like a child who got their favorite candy.

"what are you doing?" my dad asks, laughing at my happiness. step dad actually, but hes my dad. he's always been there once my dad died. he was my father figure.

"u-uh nothing." i try to hide my smile as i grab my bags. "nooo. what happened? did you get a girls number?" forgot hes homophobic and so is my mom now ever sense i talked her into it.

i sigh and nod. my smile disappears.

i didnt know my dad took my phone away until i ran upstairs looking for it.

-
Jihoon Pov

minhoo<3
your cute when your shy

-
"what the fuck?" i huff seeing this complete nonsense.
-
jisung
i hate you

minhoo<3
love u too;)
--
"HAN JISUNG! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" he gets down the stairs completely confused and slightly scared. but i ignore it. my blood is boiling.

"who the fuck is minho?!" i scream, shoving the text messages in his face. "WHY ARE YOU GOING THROUGH MY PHONE?!" he slaps me across the face and takes his phone.

i grab the collar of his shirt and his eyes are terrified. but the rest of him is calm.

"who is minho? and why are you two flirting?" i ask in a low, scary, tone.

"hes just a f-friend." i raise an eyebrow at him. "the truth." i know he ain't just a motherfucking friend.

"ITS THE TRUTH! AND I LOVE HIM!" i shove him on the ground and start kicking him. "FUCK YOU! YOU QUEER ASS!" hes sobbing but i wont stop until hes coughinb blood again. this little bitch deserves it.

"JIHOON , JIHOON! STOP!" i feel my wife pull me away but i push her away and continue.

"YOU EITHER GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE," i pause picking the sobbing crybaby up and push him on the wall. strangling him until im satisfied.

"OR NEVER TALK TO THAT BOY AGAIN!" I Let him go until his face turns slightly blue. he gasps for air and my wife runs to help him. theres a knock on the door and i run over to get it.

"stop crying."

"hello?" i open the door to a short boy with an umbrella. "im here for jisung." i raise an eyebrow at the boy, examining him.

"and who are you?" i hear jisung try to speak but he cant even make a noise. weak ass.

"minho." i glare at jisung. i start walking towards him, making him intimidated.

"DONT TOUCH HIM!" i feel someone tackle me, making me fall to the ground. i grunt and get up, staring at my son.

"get you shit out of this house and leave! your never coming back! i hate you!"

Jisungs pov

"minho wait in the car, ill be the-" i cough blood a bit and my dad just laughs. hell, hes not my dad. hes just someone i knew.

i walk to get my shit and my heart aches at remembering every good memory . i cant leave this place. he needs to. he hurt me.

my eyes being glassy due to trying not to cry at the pain. physical and mental pain.

--
i walk down due to sirens and see police every where. "what?" i hear police tazing someone and an ambulance person runs up to me. "sir are you hurt anywhere?" i lift up my shirt and theres a few bleeding areas and shit.

"im okay i just need to put medicine and shit on it." she nods and walks back down stairs. i see minho staring at my step dad being taken away. he looks so scared.

i run up to him and pull him in a tight embrace. "it was all my fault. i made you get hurt." i shush him and start stroking his hair.

"nothing is your fault. you perfect baby." i peck his cheek and rub his back. "are you okay?" i smile at him worrying. "im okay. im gonna change lets go up stairs." i grab his hand, intertwining our fingers.

"the police-"

"stop worrying." i laugh and he chuckles nervously.

we get in my room and i hug him once again. he hugs me back and i sigh while smiling. "please dont ever get hurt bad." i look at his face, examining him.

i look him in the eyes and nod. "i wont." i peck his lips and he giggles.

"now go get changed." he groans and pushes me off. "yeah, yeah." i take my shirt off and go looking through my bag.

i put on a black shirt and my black leather jacket i bought. it has a little design made on it. i take off my pants and hear minho cough a bit. "are you okay?" he nods and looks down, coughing.

i quickly put on my pants and check on minho. "baby are you okay?" he nods again but i hear him trying to get air but failing. i grab him a water from my backpack and he drinks it.

he finally gets it down. he apologizes, once again. but i tell him its okay.

i finish doing my hair, making it gel back but have peices in my face. i put on a chain necklace and some hoop earings in.

"is this outfit good?" i ask minho and he looks me up and down

"is this outfit good?" i ask minho and he looks me up and down. "damn." i here him mumble and i chuckle.

"you look really cute too." i tell minho and he blushes looking down. he looks so amazing as usual. im so lucky so be his bo- friend.

"well your really hot

"well your really hot." i correct myself and his eyes go wide. i grab his waist and place kisses all over him. "s-stop." he giggles while trying to move out of my grip. "put your damn shoes on! we are late." i groan and place one kiss on his lips.

i get some boots that seem comfortable and tie the laces. "this good?" minho bites his lip as checking me out. "mhmm." i laugh at his reaction to me. so adorable.

i grab my phone and fix my bed a little. "ready?" i ask minho and he nods, perking up from the chair he was sitting on.

he walk down stairs and i hug my mom. "thank you mom." she nods with little sniffles. "ill be back, i promise."

"have fun you two." she winks at me and i chuckle. maybe she just acted homophobic for jihoon.

we get in the car and i drive sense he doesnt know where the party house is.