Mason stared at her for a few moments. Relief washed over him at hearing her words and he felt powerful and confidant more than any time. "Thank you, my Bella. Thank you." he said and pecked her lips one more time. "Let's go down before Ben can make a disaster." he said.

Bella nodded. "I want to go to the warehouse to see my mother and Damien if it's alright." she said.

"Of course." said Mason. "I will take you there."

Half an hour later, Bella walked into the dining room. She had worn a light yellow short sleeve sundress that was coming to just above her knees. Her hair was pulled up into a tight ponytail. 

Ben, Xander, Hunter, Alison, the little twins, and Marisa was there. Marisa had a pot of tea in her hand and was giggling hard. Everyone looked up at Bella as she walked in. 

"And here comes one of the love birds." said Ben teasingly and Bella glared at him and blushed a bit but decided to ignore his comment. "Good morning everyone." she greeted.

A choir of good mornings came from kids and teenagers around the table.

"Good morning, honey." chirped Marisa happily. 

Bella walked to the twins and touched Jordan's forehead. "It's good you have no fevere." she said happily and kissed his forehead. "Only a few days of rest and you will be fine again."

"Can we go and see mum and Damien?" asked James hopefully. "Everyone here wants to go."

"I see no problem but you should ask Mason." answered Bella. 

Just then, as if on cue, Mason walked in talking on his phone. He was in a navy blue suit with a matching tie and white shirt, handsome as ever. His eyes found Bella and she blushed under his intense stare that eyed her up and down. "Okay I will call you later. Make sure that the files are on my table once I get there." he said and end his call and watched everyone staring at him. 

"And here comes the second one." chirped Ben under his breath.

"Mason, can we go with others to base and see Mum and Damien?" asked Jordan pleadingly.

Mason walked and stood beside Bella and grabbed her hand. The action brought a smile to Marisa's face. "Yes, you can. You can go with others." he said. The twins yelled happily and ran to their room to get ready. Mason then turned to Bella. "Let's go. I will drop you there before going to the company's office."

"Hey, what about me?" whined Ben and stood up.

Mason gave him a death glare. "You can run there for all I care." he snapped at him and then dragged Bella out of the room with him.

"Ouch! That hurt." said Ben and made a hurt face and dramatically put a hand on his heart. "My baby is all grown up and leaving me for another one."

Marisa squealed happily and clapped her hands. "Oh my goodness." she cried happily. "We are going to have a wedding soon. I love to go shopping for weddings."

"Ugh, Marisa!" said Hunter and scrunched his nose while Xander and Alison chuckled. "Don't you think you are exaggerating? They have only met each other for a few days."

Marisa squinted her eyes at him and shook a finger in front of him. "Uh, uh, young man." she said. "My experienced eyes see things that you can't. I can distinguish a true love when I see one." she then looked at the door and smiled warmly. "I know Mason for all his life. I have seen him grow up and I have never seen him act like this or look at any girl like that."

Alison looked at the door where her sister had just walked out with Mason. She smiled softly remembering their intertwined hands. But she couldn't help the fear that crept into her heart and faltered her smile. The events of yesterday had bad effects on her. She had not slept well last night and had seen bad nightmares at the few hours she had slept. A small question was at the back of her head all the time. Was everything going to be fine ever again?