The corners of Ye Zexi's mouth tightened, and the hand on the side tightened slightly: "Well, I have time. It just so happens that I also have something to tell Teacher He."

He Jinyun smiled: "Such a coincidence."

Ye Zexi wanted to smile too, but couldn't smile at all, so he had to give up.

What should I do now?

Should he speak first?

Or to wait for He Jinyun to speak first?

Why did He Jinyun come here so soon?

He was not prepared at all.

And what was He Jinyun going to say to him?

Could it be true that Tang Jing was right. What he did two days ago was still too obvious. He Jinyun wanted to talk to him after he discovered the abnormality?

When being asked, how would he answer it?

Or should he just confess it directly?

But this was too hasty, and Ye Zexi didn't like it.

In just a few seconds, Ye Zexi's thoughts went back and forth, but the more he thought about it, the more distressed he became, and his eyebrows were frowned together.

As everyone knows, He Jinyun, who is sitting across from him, is also worried at this moment.

He Jinyun was even more troubled than Ye Zexi.

The moment He saw Tang Jing, He Jinyun's heart was upset.

How could Tang Jing be here?

Why was he here?

Didn't Tang Jing say that he was going to give up? Why were you chatting with Ye Zexi again now?

He Jinyun felt a little upset when he thought of this.

"We," He Jinyun pursed his lips, and continued, "Which one of us should say it first?"

Ye Zexi didn't want to speak first, he would rather He Jinyun ask the questions first!

"Teacher He, please go first." Ye Zexi said grimly.

He Jinyun nodded.

Okay, then he will speak first.

After taking a deep breath, when He Jinyun finally prepared to speak, his phone rang untimely.

The tense atmosphere in the room suddenly loosened, and Ye Zexi's tight strings relaxed a little.

He Jinyun took out his phone, glanced at the caller ID, and hung up the phone: "Sorry."

Ye Zexi said quickly: "It's okay."

He Jinyun put down his phone: "Well, actually I'm here to say..."

The ringtone interrupted He Jinyun again.

Ye Zexi couldn't help but raise his eyes to He Jinyun.

He Jinyun frowned and took out the phone again. He originally wanted to hang up again, but after he took a closer look at the contact, he stood up and said, "Sorry, Zexi, I'll go out to answer the phone first."

Ye Zexi's tight string was completely loosened, and he nodded quickly.

Go go, go quickly.

The phone's ringtone was still ringing tirelessly, and He Jinyun took another deep look at Ye Zexi.

Ye Zexi smiled at him.

He Jinyun breathed a sigh of relief and walked out with his phone.

The moment the door closed, Ye Zexi heard an English sentence.