Part 8 / summer 17

The summer time was arriving and I was ready to have a good summer 2017 ! I didn't really get to do anything summer 2016 but this was the year . I wanted to enjoy my summer and do everything I didn't do the year before . My Grandma was gone to Detroit for a while where her other daughter was located . That's where I was born I went to school there one year and it was ghetto, and the kids was wild something I was use to but not coming from a different city .
First day of summer and I'm ready to gather my crew and ride the streets . I grew up in a small city in Arkansas it's rarely anything to do we had a mall , and skating rink . At the time I was younger so it wasn't no clubs for me but I'll most definitely attend a party . I wasn't really a party girl at the time neither . I'm a homebody but too much sitting down and In the house raise my anxiety . I had to be out the house it was summer time too and I started my first job working at a kids program. I love kids they funny , intelligent and smart and kids are kids they don't judge you , look at you differently all kids need love . This was my first Job and I was getting paid every two weeks it was through a summer program and they send you to different ones. This was my first job and I was happy to work for the first time and it wasn't too much of a hard job the kids enjoyed my presence and I most certainly enjoyed theirs !
The program lasted 3 months I was happy to have my own money . For once and for all I can get what I want without nobody saying I gotta pay them back or complaining . I loved my first job it was easy and I barely had to do anything. Watch the kids , feed them, we even had bible school . The program was located at a church with a big gym at the back
It was only right we had bible school with the kids so they could learn young like I did . My grandma kept me in church it wasn't a Sunday I didn't miss . Bible study , Sunday school I was active in church my grandma made sure I was doing some worthwhile in church, and I was excited to be apart of it .
After work I'll go pick up my cousin and we'll just ride and sit at the park and listen to music . That was so relaxing to us . Besides what else was it to do the only way we can do multiple fun things is if we drive an hour away to another city which is Way bigger than the one I stay in . Most of the time we'll go if we plan to go to the movies or to the mall to look around and see what they have new . I was making the most of my summer this year . The weekend came and we were going to the lake to chill and dance my friends always love to see me dance I was such a happy person back then I couldn't complain life was good ! Life just hit harder after high school . Wish I could go back to the good times when I was rushing to be older .
Summer time was getting fun and fun by day we found things to do everyday I even had my cousin to sign up for free Summer 17 workouts at the gym so we were in there a couple times through the week but it wasn't consistent as I wanted it to be cause we were doing other things . The clock was ticking summer was almost over, and I didn't want it to end . I wanted it to last forever! I think it was the best summer I had . I met cool new people that was down to hang out and it was a blast no bad vibes everybody getting alone and it was going good . We even visited the water park out of town and me and my cousins enjoyed ourself we went on one of the slides and we were kind of all nervous about it but still did it we loved taking risks . I really wanted to go down the slide who wants to go to a water park and not do nothing . So I made sure we enjoyed our selves for the time being .
Summer time was coming to an end and it was time for us to separate again I had a long summer and I enjoyed myself . It was senior year and I was feeling more excited then ever ! It was so much to get done this year and I couldn't wait til senior prom , senior pictures , and the new sport I was going to try . This was it and I didn't think it'll come this fast . One minute you a freshman in high school , then the next it's time for graduation I was happy about it being here I was Finally s senior my last ride . I could just cry right now ! I was growing up ! And I couldn't believe it . As I get ready for my last year and gather my new wardrobe and everything . I was kind of feeling down my grandma wasn't here with me my senior year she was still in Detroit with her daughter . She didn't get a chance to see me get my drivers license , and get my first job I know she'll be beyond proud ! I swear I sometimes wish Alzheimer's wasn't a disease and I really wish it wasn't my grandma that had to get it but I can't dwell things happen . I just got to be happy regardless that she's still here and that's the best thing ever ! I don't wish it on nobody it's a sad feeling to watch someone you love slowly fade away.