They had two sons. Both were opposite to each other. Though they were opposite poles they were never attracted. Arnav never liked to even think of doing what Neerav likes to do. Even though Neerav tried to do what Arnav does he could not because he was not capable of doing great things.

Now both were traveling in the direct, opposite path. Neerav was going to get the biggest punishment for refusing a good girl for money. As he wanted, he is going to get piles of money but it's not going to give him peace. He is going to repent for the mistake he did. He is going to understand what he lost in his life. But... Will it be useful? Not at all. Some mistakes can never be amended. Life will not give a chance again and again for something the same. Neerav will understand that soon.

The wedding rituals started. Though Arnav told Khushi that he will come to GH he didn't visit GH nor did he call her for once. He got busy with weddings and also with the London program's works. Though Arnav didn't want to disturb Khushi she was not sitting quietly. She started working on the London program with Steve and Arnav knew it.

GH

Khushi was waiting to give a measurement for the wedding Lehenga. Didn't Arnav speak to Aman about giving the design to the head designer of AR? Then why has not anyone come to take her measurements for the Lehanga yet? There is no time for the wedding... She was worried.

The next day

Someone from AR came to GH and handed Khushi's Lehanga to Garima. Garima called Khushi and showed that. Khushi felt something in her heart when she touched it. The Lehanga was designed by Arnav... He designed it after he started loving her. What would he have thought while designing it? She went to her room, taking the Lehanga. She sat on the bed and caressed the Lehenga lovingly. She thought something. How this lehenga will be on her?

Something kicked her mind. How did this lehanga get stitched without her measurement? No one came to take her measurements... She wanted to check it. Closing the door, she wore the Lehenga and got dumbfounded. It looked perfect and it suited her correctly. Neither it was loose nor it was tight. Khushi was awestruck. How does it suit her very much? Taking her phone, she called Arnav.

Arnav who was checking Steve's email saw Khushi's number flashing on his mobile. His lips curved into an adorable smile. He attended it.

"Tell me, Khushi"

"I got my Lehanga..." She said.

"Oh... That's great..."

"It was a stitched one..." She said in a delicate tone.

Arnav lifted his brows.

"Of course, we will call it as Lehanga, only after its stitching gets over..."

"It suited to me well"

"Oh... That's very nice."

"How did you get my measurements?" She came to the point.

Arnav smiled.

"I didn't get it"

"Then how does it suit me?"

"It's just a guess... .. I wanted to ask you to check whether it suits you..." He said controlling his smile.

"Will you stitch all the dresses only by guessing?"

Arnav rolled his eyes smiling.

"Not all the dress can be stitched by guess..." He said not hesitating.

Khushi felt her cheeks burning. What does that mean? Did he measure her by his gaze? How could he? She felt goosebumps.

"Khushi, are you there?"

"Mmm..."

"What did you ask me?" He asked her again.

"No...thing..." She stumbled.

Arnav smiled

"Get ready..." His voice sounded husky.

"I... have some work..." She said stammering.

"What work?" He asked deliberately.

"Going to cook..."

" Do you cook?"

"Mmm..."

"That's so nice... it doesn't mean you can be in the kitchen with the excuse of cooking... after our marriage... leaving me alone in OUR room," he said cheesy.

"I think you have forgotten what I asked for..." She said in a gauzy tone.

"I haven't forgotten anything...but why do you remember that now?" He chuckled softly.

"I asked you time and you are flirting with me..." She said straight away.

"I didn't deny what you asked for. But, I don't remember, you asked me not to flirt with you. by the way, what's bothering you? Do you think you may not take time to fit into the relationship as you asked me?" He openly flirted with her.

Khushi was silent.

"Hello... Madam... are you listening?" He asked chuckling.

Still silence...

"Khushi..." He called her name with an intense tone.

"I won't talk to you if you flirt with me."

"What about after marriage? Won't you talk to me if I flirt with you after our marriage also?"

"Amma is calling me... I'm going..."

"Liar..." He chuckled.

Khushi disconnected the call with a slight blush. She looked at herself in the mirror and her blush deepened.

To be continued...