"What can I do with this man?" she sighed.

Closing herself with a quilt, she again laid down. She again jerked inside the quilt, hearing calling bell sound. Was that Arnav? She felt her heart jumping inside her ribs. Hugging a pillow tightly, she closed her eyes forcefully.

She waited for Garima and Buaji's reaction. She knew they would call her if it was Arnav but they didn't call her. So, she huffed in relief. She was right. Arnav won's come here after the confession. She thought wrongly not knowing about Arnav.

She sat on the bed and removed the quilt from her head sighing. Her expression changed into horrified one, seeing Arnav standing in front of her, leaning on the bed board, folding his hands. She gulped hard, broadening her eyes. Her facial expression was enough for Arnav to understand her state. She turned her gaze somewhere to avoid looking at him. Arnav sat on the bed, facing her.

"I was so worried thinking about my confession... I thought you would be nervous but you are sleeping relaxingly" he said controlling his smile.

Khushi didn't know what to say... she tried hard to control her quivering lips y pressing them together. She fiddled the quilt, bowing down.

"Khushi..." he called her name in a gauzy tone.

Khushi stopped fiddling the quilt and raised her eyelashes towards Arnav's face slowly and again bowed down.

Arnav removed his phone and dialed Aman. Aman attended it. Before Aman said anything,

"Damn you Aman, don't call yourself a friend..."

"What happened ASR?" Aman asked nervously. Poor him, how does he know where Arnav is.

"See, what you have done... Khushi is not talking to me... she doesn't even look at me"

"Oh... are you in GH?" Aman asked unbelievably.

"Then? How do I know what she does if I'm not in GH?"

"it seems you directly went to GH from AR... "

"Yes..."

"It seems you are waiting for a chance to meet you sweetheart..."

"Shut up..."

"Ok... but why doesn't she talk to you. I just tell her you might be loving her..."

"How do I know?"

"Pass the phone to Khushi"

Arnav extended the phone towards Khushi.

"Aman wants to talk to you"

She looked at him hesitatingly. Don't know what's waiting for her. Taking her palm, Arnav kept the phone. She kept the phone on her ear hesitatingly.

"Jee..."

"Why don't you talk to him, Khushi? See, how he is scolding me... I just said what I feel... I want you to know what he really feel for you. just ask him whether he loves you"

Khushi was silent.

"Will you?"

"He already confessed..." she said, making herself up.

"Whaaaat? When did it happen?"

"an hour ago..." she said not looking at Arnav who folded his lip controlling his smile.

"Damn this ASR... pass the phone to him, Khushi. No... turn the speaker on"

Khushi turned the speaker on.

"This is not done, ASR... Taking the chance, you confessed your love. then you are shouting at me?"

"Taking the chance...? Like really? I can create the chance if I want..." He said looking at Khushi who widened her eyes and looked at him shockingly.

Aman chuckled.

"I just want to thank you, man... thank you for the lead you took." He smiled at Khushi who was not taking her eyes off his face.

"Aman is always in your service, ASR. Go on..."

Khushi got to know these two are using the situation into their favor.

"By the way, I have given the design sent by you to the head designer. Khushi's lehanga will be ready on two days"

"ok... See you, buddy" Arnav disconnected the call and looked at Khushi.

Khushi was still looking at him to know what exactly he wants. She jerked when he extended his hand towards her face. She flinched back. Without giving heed to it, Arnav tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Don't worry... I confessed my love. Doesn't mean I will hurry anything... you can take time to get into the relationship as we spoke before" he said smirking.

Khushi's gaze rooted on his face. Is not this man awful? She thought he won't come to meet her but he is sitting in front of her as if nothing serious happened between them.

"Take rest, if you need. Will meet you later" he stood from the bed and was about to leave, Khushi's question stopped him.

"What do you mean you love me, Arnav?" she asked.

He leaned towards her, making her lean backwards.

"I LOVE YOU...(he paused) that's what I meant, Khushi..."

They stayed in a deep eye lock.

"From when?" Khushi asked.

"From the time, I wanted to marry you," he said simply.

To be continued...