Chapter 10

It really is a small play park, Yeji thinks as they approach.

"Why does no one come here anymore?" Yeji asks as she goes over to the slide.

"I told you," Lia says as she joins Yeji by the slide, "teens came and took over."

"I don't see any teens," Yeji says.

"No they only come at night and they have people watch during the day to make sure no little kids and their family come hanging around." Lia explains.

"But then won't they see us?" Yeji looks slightly worried.

"No, I know them, they let me come here." Lia says, causing Yeji raises her eyebrow.

"You're friends with them?" Lia scoffs. As if.

"Nope."

Lia climbs up the slide and pats next to her, signaling for Yeji to come up and sit next to her. She climbs up the opposite slide and sits next to Lia.

"Let's talk." Lia says.

"What about?" Yeji asks.

"Let's say one thing to each other we didn't know about each other." Yeji nods, then says,

"I'm bi." Lia laughs.

"Everyone already knows that Yeji." Yeji smiles and laughs too.

"Fine, I'm still a virgin." Lia looks up and nods.

"Same."

"Now tell me something I don't know about you." Yeji smirks.

"Um, well, I'm...Gay." Lia looks down and blushes, reminding Yeji just how cute she is when she's embarrassed.

"Really??" Yeji looks almost alarmed. Lia laughs nervously.

"Yep. I'm a lesbian."