chapter 12- Surprise Surprise (part 1)

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @ClaireRenee for making such an Amazing trailer for the story.

Thankyou so so much. I never thought that a trailer for this story could be that good. :D

Guys please have a look at it. Trust me it is AWESOME.

**********

I kept staring at the wall of my room lying on my bed thinking about that mysterious doll, about where it came from and where it went to.

When the clock struck 11, I moved from the bed to dress up for going to nina's place to wish her happy birthday. I walked over to my bathroom to freshen up then came back to my room picked up a mustard top and paired it up with black flowy skirt and wedges.

Then I went up to my dresser and straightened up my dark brown, wavy hair. I looked up in the mirror and saw a curvy, fair girl with normal height and straightened dark brown hair smiling back at me.

Straight hair really suits me. I thought to myself.

I started to put some lip gloss on my lips when my mom called out to tell that my friends were here to pick me up.

I quickly grabbed Nina's birthday present and ran downstairs and out the house. I opened the car door and heard my mom call out to me and said,

"Get back as soon as possible."

I waved her bye and got inside of the car.

Everyone except for Alec was present inn the car. Justin was driving and Sapphire sat next to him in the front.

Avery and me took the back seats.She wore denim shorts and pink top with converse.

After about 10-15 minutes justin pulled the car to a stop. We hopped out of the car and headed towards Nina's house. We had to park the car at some distance before her house so that she doesn't spot the car.

We reached her house and swung the gate open and quietly walked inside and spotted Alec standing in the corner. He waved at us and we went over to join him. He wore dark jeans and what looked like a black hoodie. He looked at his wrist watch,

" five minutes left" he said.

He looked very excited in doing this. It must be because of the special bond which Nina and he shared. I smiled thinking of them.

If only I had a friend like that!

"It's two minutes to twelve, I think we should ring the doorbell" Avery suggested.

Everybody nodded. Alec crept up the door steps and rang the doorbell.

We all moved to stand with him when after a minute the the door swung open and a tall muscular man with a bushy mustache came into view. I assumed him to be Nina's father.

"Alec! Came to wish Nina, I suppose. Well come in quickly, it's almost time." He exclaimed.

As soon as we walked inside the house and into the living room, Nina walked in from another room.

" And it's time" Avery shrieked.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA!" All of us shouted in unison.

Nina clasped her hand over a mouth stunned to see all of us in her living room. By the time she recovered her mother and father were choking her while they hugged her from both sides.

When they moved away, her face was red a she was grinning from ear to ear.

" Thankyou so much guys" she said.

Then all of us hugged and wished her happy birthday and gave her her presents and then walked over to the table where the cake was placed.

Nina cut the chocolate cake and at the next moment Nina's face was covered with vanilla frosting which once covered the the top of the cake.

After around an hour and a half we left her place and this time Alec dropped me off at my house.

" Thank you for the ride." I said.

"It's alright Allison. We are friends right? And it's the least I could do." He said.

"Of course" I smiled.

" so if we're friends can I come over at your house to help with the preparation stuff for Nina's birthday party?" I asked.

"please! Sapphire and Avery will be with Nina so I really need someone to handle justin." He replied.

"I'll be there" I confirmed.

It was almost 2:00 am when Alec drove off with his car.

I returned to my house, but I didn't ring the doorbell because mom was probably sleeping so I didn't want to disturb her. I started searching for the keys in my bag when I heard someone count in a low voice.

" 4, 5, 6" I turned around to look where that voice came from but nothing was clearly visible in the dark.

"8, 9" This time the voice was clearer and louder. I was really scared because It was very dark and I couldn't see who was counting. I rummaged through my bag and finally found the house keys. Dropping the bag on the floor I tried to put the key into the keyhole with my quivering hands.

"10"

It was so close this time that if i stretch my hand i'll be able to touch the speaker but i didn't turn or try to look. This time, I could actually hear the smile and evil happiness in that voice. I grew panicky and tried to put the keys Into the keyhole. Finally I did it and twisted the key and the door unlocked.

"READY OR NOT HERE I COME!"

As if that was the cue, the wind blew dangerously rustling my hair.The words echoed under the silent night sky and I felt cold.

My hand was resting on the handle of the door but I didn't go inside. As much as I wanted to rush inside the house and into the safe arms of my mother, i didn't move.I felt numb with fear.

Then suddenly a loud malicious laughter filled the air bringing me back to my senses. And then quickly as if I was high on adrenaline I pushed the door open and went inside the house closing the door behind me as quickly as I could.

I was relieved after getting into the safety of my house. My heart was beating very fast and I was panting. I immediately ran upstairs and checked my mom. She sleeping peacefully unaware of what's happening around here. I went to my room and closed the door. I didn't care to change into my pyjamas. I lay down on the bed and cried myself to sleep.

**********

Author's Note: See i kept my promise, it's monday and here's an update.please excuse me for my mistakes. I hope you guys liked this chapter. :D

Please vote and comment. I desperately need them :P

Thankyou for reading :)

I have Victoria Justice as Nina Collins at the side. :)