Chapter 15

Ash teleported to the Locker room,he was battling against Misty,

Ash:*Thinks*She doesn't have any idea what's gonna happen to her. 

As the Commenter called his name and Misty's name both of them walked to the Trainers box from the tunnel. 

Ref:This is a Battle between Misty water flower vs Ash Ketchum, this will be a 3-on-3 battle, send out your First pokemon he said. 

Ash/Misty:Scizor battle time/Golduck come on out. 

Misty Screams by seeing Scizor all the Crowd starts Laughing. 

Misty:Golduck, use Hydro pump on that bug, she commanded as Golduck Launched a Hydro pump at Scizor. 

Ash:Scizor use extreme speed, metal Claw and Crush claw, he commanded through Aura. 

Golduck Launched a Hydro pump at Scizor he dodged it by using Extreme speed and then hit Golduck with Crush claw and Metal Claw,Golduck got hit and was barely standing. 

Misty:Golduck use Powergem she Commanded. 

Ash:Scizor u battle your own, he said as Scizor nodded and smirked. 

Golduck uses Powergem but Scizor counters it by using Swift,.... Which caused a small explosion…

Misty:Golduck use Ice beam she commanded. 

 Golduck uses Ice Beam to freeze Scizor… but Scizor uses Hyper beam which overpowered Ice beam and hit Golduck standing Bruised and Tired. 

And then Golduck's ability Torrent kicks up.

Misty:Ash you're a Loser and always will be,Golduck use a full powered Whirlpool, she commanded. 

Golduck launches the attack towards Scizor, but Scizor uses Harden….. Then Iron defence….then he uses Swords dance 2 times to raise his attack and defence to next level….making Whirlpool useless. 

Ash:Scizor use  double team then flash beam *Flash cannon+Hyper Beam*he commands with his Cold voice. 

 Scizor uses the Double team and then Fire Flash beam and finishes his one hit K.O. technique….

Golduck faints

Ref:Golduck is unable to battle Scizor wins, Send out your next pokemon, he said. 

Misty returns Golduck and then sends out her Crawdaunt. 

Ash:Misty do you know the little baby we took care of when she was an egg, he asked. 

Misty:yeah and what do you have on your mind, she replied. 

Ash:Just say hello to Her, he said as he threw a Luxury ball from it came out a Togekiss. 

3rd person's pov

Brock:I can't believe it, he captured Togepi, he said. 

Dawn:Who's Togepi is that, she said. 

Brock:Actually it is Ash's Togepi,but misty hasn't captured her, she took Togepi from Ash, but now she can't battle him because of seeing Togepi, he said. 

May:Is that the same Togepi.