The Betrayal

When I won the Kalos league and bid farewell to my Kalos campanions, Then I boarded the Flight to Kanto.I reached Kanto and I was walking through the viridian forests until  I heard a squak .
When  I saw who it was it was Pidgeot, one of my first pokemon, and Pikachu greeted her.

Ash:Hey, Pidgeot how's your flock.

Pidgeot:Good, Ash I was hoping to ask you that can I travel with you on your next journey.

Ash:Of course, you can Girl
And also I want to introduce my other pokemon. Come on out everybody.
When the flash dissapeared there were a Scizor, Lucario(same riolu who can make aura sphere and he evolved), Noivern , Talonflame, Greninja and Bisharp.

Pidgeot:Hello everybody nice to meet you and Scizor how are you.

Scizor:I'm fine, nice to meet you miss.

Pidgeot:How many times have I told you not to call me that.

Scizor:Old habits don't die.

Ash:So pidgeot here's your pokeball and she pressed the Button with her beak and she was engulfed into a red beam and sucked and the Pokeball made a ding sound which is represented as caught. I returned pidgeot and all my pokemon except Pikachu and Lucario.Pikachu, Lucario you wanna race me back home.

Pikachu:Yeah, I said with a smirk
.
Lucario:Yes, Master said with a smirk.

Ash:I know that smirk , Then you two will be using Quick attack and Extremespeed.Then I'll use extreme speed.

Me Pikachu and Lucario ran towards our home when we got to our house. Then I heard so many talking inside when I heard it it was all my companions from previous journey.

3rd person POV

Misty:That Ketchum won the league, and what were you doing Serena,clemont and Bonnie.we can't make our dreams come true but we can make his dream giving up.

Serena:We did everything to make sure he doesn't win but it was his luck.we made so many distractions when we were travelling.

Clemont:Even, he defeated Alain with his Greninja.

Bonnie:Why are you doing this to him, Didn't he help you all to Achieve your dreams.You we're all jealous because of he winning the league etc.

Max:Shut up blondie, we'll tell him to quit his dream.

May:Yeah, and he'll have to marry one of us.

Dawn:Yeah, I can't wait to marry him she said dreamily.
Just think about him he defeated Legendary pokemon like they were nothing.

Brock: Yeah, I can't think of Ash that he gets so many girls drooling over him.

Cilan:His taste is bitter and sour, he may have lost someone leagues but look now he won 3 leagues.

Iris:I made him stopping him from his training and also made him lose a gym battle but he won it next time.

Serena:Me and my Ash will live together she said dreamily.

Misty:Now we can make Ash go to prison, Because we told Giovanni and Tobias about his mother, They'll kill her and we can Accuse him for killing his own mother also Tobias has blocked Cynthia's memory with his alakazam so she'll help us

Ash's POV

When I heard all that my blood boiled my eyes turned Red and Pikachu and Lucario made me calm by making an Assault. But I told them not to.

Ash:Pikachu,Lucario don't let your Anger out ok,I'll also calm down.That miss sticky thinking about me marrying her, yuk who want someone like her.But we'll go to professor Oak and then take all my pokemon then we'll go to Mt silver and we will take down every evil organization.

Pikachu and Lucario nodded then we walked towards Prof oak's lab.