Chapter 3

After 3 years

At Pokemon league Association
There was a meeting which was held by Prof oak,Scott and Goodshaw.

Goodshaw:Everyone the reason I called  you is because the sudden fall of Team Rocket.We found out who was the head of the team.It was Giovanni the gym leader of viridian city and Tobias his Agent has been found dead when  their Base was destroyed and also so many Grunts were found dead, and also an Old case about a trainer who was framed for killing his own mother.

Lance:I didn't noticed Giovanni was the head of Team Rocket,But the case you are telling us about is Ash's.

Prof oak:Yeah, it is his and he is Dissapeared.I have some evidence which proves he is innocent.

Diantha:The last time I saw was in kalos, he has changed physically and mentally when I saw his eyes it was looking through my soul I said with a slight blush.

Cynthia:I've been searching for him but not Available.Also I heard a Trainer named Red who is residing in the Mt Silver, when  Paul got there he challenged him and he lost to him by 6to0.All his Pokemon was beaten hard and when the battle was ended he was teleported to Sinnoh.

Prof oak:You all asked for proof  this includes  you.
Then I started playing the recording when they all heard what they want some of them were sad, Cynthia was hurt the most.

Cynthia:So, Tobias hypnotised Me with his Pokemon and they all used me to frame Ash.I was returned to my sense when my spiritomb used confusion on me.Will he Accept my Apology.
I said while Crying.

Diantha:Yes, he'll Accept your Apology because he knew you were hypnotized.He doesn't hate you and also he loves you.

Goodshaw:And also we've a new Champion for Kanto.

Steven:What isn't Lance the Champion of Kanto.So you have crush on him Diantha I said with a smirk.

Diantha:yes, I have crush on him. I said with blushing.

Alder:So,who was this Challenger.

Lance:He didn't tell us his name,He defeated my full team with his Garchomp, which is bigger than normal species.

Alder:Dragon types rule.

Lance:He has other Pokemon but he didn't use any of them.There was 3
Pokemon with him which was a Lucario who was standing with him,the two other Pokemon was like a Clone of mew and they were levitating, and also those three Pokemon can speak.

Alder:What Pokemon that can speak.

Prof oak:This pendrive  has been sent by  to me by someone when  I saw it I was speechless. Then I played the video in the projector everyone saw the murdering of team Rocket and the ones who was doing was the 2 humanoid creatures who were using psychic powers and last killing Giovanni and Tobias by saying that you made both of us for your gain but you will die for what you have done and what you did to our friend Ash both said in unison. They used psychic and killed both of them.

Lance:Prof who sent you this pen drive. And I saw the 2 creatures with the trainer who challenged me.

Prof oak:I can't reveal his identity,Lance sorry he told me  he'll tell you all.

Goodshaw:Now, we know who killed Delia Ketchum and now have proof.So the ceremony of Crowning the Champion will be held in 2 days.And also a new tournament named will be coming which is organized by Scott ,which is the Champions League.in this Tournament  Gym leaders, champions elite fours, coordinators and performers can participate in this. This will be held in 6 months so everyone we'll be seeing in the Meeting and the Crowning Ceremony.