" Hyung, look." Daniel pointed to a lot of cute and shiny bracelets. It was a bracelet shop, they're having promotions and calling for people to come and stop by their shop. So a few couples also come and see what are they selling.

" But they're for couple Daniel, we aren't," Seongwoo replied to him, but he was interested with all of those bracelets though. They're a lot of types, he saw a few of them are jewels, rocks, metals, or even pearls. But of course, it was a fake one since it is not even a jewelry shop.

" I know, but we were one once before so why not." The younger reply to the older, his eyes were still searching for a good bracelet that will catch his attention.

" I'll buy you one, just choose whatever you want Hyung. "

Daniel doesn't aware that Seongwoo were already looking at one, he keeps looking at it like he fall in love with it for the first sight he looked at it.

" Hi, can I take a look at that one please?" Seongwoo asked politely, the seller just nodded and pass him the bracelet that he pointed to a bracelet that he eyeing for a while.

The waiter helped him out and picked it up, he gave it to Seongwoo with a smile plastered on her face. She must organize Seongwoo when the older speak up. But it's fine since she is just an ordinary fan that respects the idol's privacy.

Seongwoo looks at the bracelet carefully, the string made of braids, cords, and beads. and the pattern showing how to tie them in different ways using just four cords, and combining them with beads. It was delightfully cute. He likes the bluestone and pink stone that combine at every inch of the strings.

* Example *

Daniel who busies looking at the other things looks at him, adoring how cute when he was distracted by the bracelet

Daniel who busies looking at the other things looks at him, adoring how cute when he was distracted by the bracelet. The younger come closer to the older and smiled.

" Do you like it Hyung ?" The younger asked and make the older awake from his fantasies.

"It's nice, i like it," Seongwoo answered and touch the bracelet a few times and put it back on the rack.

But daniel was fast enough to stop him from doing that. " Hey, if you like it. Just take it Hyung. Please, I don't mind it." Daniel told the older and pick the bracelet. He then steps closer to the older.

" Your hand please," Daniel said and look at him.

Seongwoo who was puzzled just do what he said, giving him his left hands to the younger.

Daniel unplug the small hook from the lock, then he helped the older to put it on Seongwoo's wrist slowly and carefully not damaging the bracelet. It was because the bracelet looks fragile. The same goes for the person in front of him.