"Valt?Do you both know each other already?"I asked as I wanted to know.. cause I can see the look in each of their eyes..

"Yeah!!We also had 2 battles where first he defeated me, and later I, as Valtreyak was upgraded!!! Let's Get Over with this!! Valtreyak!!!!"Valt said while running towards the stadium..

So they both had already battled each other.. And Valt also defeated him in the latter one.. Seeing Silas,I can tell that he is here for the revenge.. And he is not gonna go easy on him..

"Here we go! Let's get ready for game 3!!BC Sol is sending back their Newcomer Valt Aoi!!And From SunBat United it's Silas Karlisle !!Team owner Wakiya Murasaki is finally taking a break! Gentle Reminder here,2 points win the game!!The first team which gets 4 games gets the glory!!So Far Both sides are neck on neck!! Buckle up!! Anything can happen!!"Hanami announced.

"I'm already bored..I was expecting Free.."Silas said.

I frowned at that.. That was mean!! Broccoli head!!This guy can't say that to my friend!! Fallen for Free huhhh!? Free!! Free!!Free!! Huff.. Lair....I can see how desperate he is to battle Valt!! But still being Egoistic.. Huh... These guys... Full of their attitude and ego.. But they don't stand a chance against Free as well.. hehe..

"Miss the last one!Cause Genisis Valtreyak is unstoppable!!!!" Valt excitedly said while showing his bey.

"Huh..So you say.. Hang on tight!!I'm gonna get a payback for the other day!"Silas said as he showed his bey, Kinetic Satomb..

The environment was already warm.. I can see the competition in their eyes. Maybe Valt had defeated him once,but I can sense that Silas will be having his own strategies.. He, being the top blader of Wakiya's team, must be already knowing Valt's techniques.. And he must be smart as well..

"Game 3!! 1st Battle!!

Ready!!Set!!

3

2

1

LET IT RIP!!"

Both the beys dashed into the stadium. Their speeds were awsome.. Satomb quickly occupied the centre with Valtreyak moving around it and hitting it..but as it hit Satomb,Satomb came back to its position once again.. A good Defence... Silas is surely having some tricks as I can see that smirk on his face..Soon Valtreyak hit the walls on the stadium and dashed towards Satomb with a great speed and hit it...

"Keep it up!!"Valt yelled.

Then Valtreyak continued doing the Rush Launch and attacked Satomb with full force..

"I knew this would be a bit different from the last time we faced off. He and his bey must have gotten in sick." Silas said while showing his creepy smile.

Why is he smiling?Is he having something upto his mind?? Is this a trick??

"Valtreyak!! Spring Attack!!"Valt yelled and this caused hai bey to hit Satomb with alot of force causing it to fall out of the stadium..