glass bridge🖤

"NO!!" I scream out in horror. I watch as Wilbur's lifeless body falls to the ground.

I feel a guard pull on my arm. I follow him but continue to sob.

We return to the room full of beds. I sit down on one and sob quietly.

I'm the cause of my brothers death..

Fuck..

I hear someone sit next to me. Its techno.

"Techno.." before I can say anything else he hugs me. He hugs me super tight.

I've lost my brother and father...

I only have one more person left.

Fuck.

*time skip*

We were lead into this white room with white statues.

Theres vests on each of them. The numbers are in koren. I cant understand them.

I walk up to the one in the middle. I hope this is like 5 or something.

I put the vest on and walk to the next room. It's a..glass bridge? What is this game?

"The next game is glass bridge. As you can see there are two glass panels in front of you. If you step on the wrong glass, you fall and are eliminated." A robotic voice explains.

I sigh.

I tug on a girl with short black hair.

"Uhm miss. Sorry to bother but my Korean isn't the best. What number is this?" I point to my vest.

She sighs and mumbles "that's number 4"

I thank her a look forward.

I look at techno. I think he got 2.

The first person goes. They dont fall. He goes agian. The glass breaks and he falls.

Oh boy.

Techno goes next. Followed by a man. And then me. We get about half way there when 3 falls. I look forward at techno and he looks back at me.

"TOMMY MOVE" I jump to the same platform as techno and watch as someone falls behind me. They were trying to push me..

Techno sighs and jumps to the next platform. He jumps agian. And again. Until.

Crack

He looks at me

And it's like time goes in slow motion.

I watch as he slowly falls and

Splat

Holy fuck.

I just lost my other brother.

But I dont dont break down
I cry of course. But I have to keep going. Theres two more platforms. I jump. Phew...

One more jump. I land on the glass. It breaks. I grab on the platform in front of me and pull myself up.

Holy shit I almost died. Whatever. I turn around and see 3 more people walk on the finishing platform. A man with glasses. The short haired girl I saw. And a man with a rugged beard.

We all look back at the glass platforms.

They all explode. Glass falling everywhere.
I get to many cuts to count.

*time skip*

We are all in suits. Black suits. And we were sat in front of a table. With dinner. Its steak. It's barely cooked. I dont like my steak rare so I dont eat much. After were done eating they take away everything. Except the knives.

*time skip agian. I'm sorry ;-;*

I'm laying in bed. I'm pretending to sleep. It's a thing I do so I can eavesdrop. I hear someone walk towards me.

I grip my knife under my blanket just in case. The footsteps stop. When I hear a man start talking.

"Sangwoo. Dont."

Huh?

"Hes clearly just a kid. Ateast give him some chance to win this"

"Yes he is a child. Which is why I must do this. It would be better for him and us." While they keep arguing I do something I dont think I ever thought i could. I get up. Quietly. This sangwoo guy turns around. In standing there. With my knife to his chest.

"Just go back to fucking bed" I say.

He gulps. Sighs and leaves.

I sit back down on the bed. I see the man and the girl talking. I hear him start crying? He runs up to the big doors. I watch as sangwoo goes up to the girl.

I hop out of bed as fast as I can and start running to the bed. But I'm to late. I stop. And sigh.

He killed her.

*time skip*

Phew...time for the next game.
___________
:]

712 words