new sibling 💜

Promt/\

Ages:

Tommy: 3
Wilbur:15
Techno:15
Phil:29

[I made techno and Wilbur 15 for the sake of the story]

No ones pov

Phil was walking around outside, feeling the breeze past by him.

He Walked next to any alleyway and heard faint crying. His head perked towards the alleyway. He slowly approached it. He heard to crystal come from behind the dumpster. There was a smaller trash can behind it. The lid was closed. Which would explain the muffled cries. Phil slowly opened it. And to his surprise, there was a boy. A small child. The child looked up at Phil and stopped crying as much.
Phil picked the child out of the trash can. 'Who would leave their child in a place like this?' Phil thought. He was mad that any person would do this.
Phil looked down at the small child in his arms. He had fluffy blonde hair.
, A red and white baseball shirt, and some black shorts. He didnt have any socks or shoes on tho. He was also really dirty. Probably from being in the trash can.

Tommy placed his little baby hands on phiks face, and started to giggle. This made phil smile and giggle too.
"How would you like to come home with me buddy?" Phil said. He looked back in the trashcan there was a small peice of paper.

'Tommy'

He didnt know if it was me t for the child or not. But he decided to call him tommy. He collected his thoughts and headed home.

When he walked in the house it was dark and empty.
'Good they went to bed. Idk how I'm gonna tell them about Tommy' Phil said as he put his things down. Still holding the now sleeping child.

He went to his room and layed on his bed. He put tommy on the opposite side. Just in case, he out a pillow on the edge of the bed. So tommy didn't fall.

Phil turned over a went or sleep. He woke up by loud yells in the kitchen.
'Great their up' phil said as he sat up. He looked over and say tommy siting crisscrossed. He looked all over the room in curiosity.
phil picked him up and went over to his closet. He had a tub of wilbur and technos old cloths. For keepsakes. He pulled out a plain red tee and some black shorts. He changed tommy, and put the old cloths in his hamper. He picked the child back up and headed towards the kitchen.

He walked in and was greeted by his sons.

"Hey dad!"

"Morning Phil."
They both looked over and say phil with the child in his arms.

"Whos... that..?" Wilbur asked.

"Uhm your new brother. This is tommy. I found him outside last night and took him in."phil replied. Wilbur looked down towards tommy and groaned. 'Great. There goes all of dad attention. We dont even know this kid'

Techno just rolled his eyes and headed to his room. Wilbur followed.

In technos room

"Can you believe it, tech?! Some child comes into our house. We dont even know him."

"Yup. Bet he already has phil wrapped around his finger"

"Bro. Why call him phil?"

"Sounds better the dAd"

"Whatever. I'm not considering that..kid...as my brother. He is not part of the family"

"Agreed"

Phil was feeding Tommy some crackers. He put the food down and placed tommy on the couch. He left to go do something outside for a second. Calling for wilbur to come watch tommy.

Wimhur came and sat on the couch.

"Look. Kid. Hate to break it to ya, but this is not your family. Okay? We are not brothers and phil is not you dad" Wilbur said. Tommy looked up and nodded. He was young but still understood.

Tommy brought his hands to wilburs face. "I uderstnd" tommy said he smiled and toke his hands back.

'Okay that was a little adorable..'

Tommy got off the couch and walked over to some paper that was sitting on the coffee table.

"Pen?" He asked. Wilbur sighed and went to grab a pen. He handed it to tommy and tommy started to draw. Well more like scribble.
"Hey wilby" Tommy said

Wilbur perked up at the weird nickname

He thought that it's was cute. Okay maybe the kid wasnt soo bad.

"Hah wilby" techno said startling wilbur.

"Bro! What the heck!" Wilbur said laughing. Techno started to laugh too. Tommy not knowing what just happened started laughing too.

"Okay. The kid isnt the worse!"Wilbur said. He slowly put his hand upbove Tommy's head a patted him. He toke his hand back and saw tommy giggling.

"Yeah he is adorable. Maybe I dont mind him either" techno said.

_______________
Okay okay I'm sorry taht was kind of bad. Lol. I changed it up a bit. Sorry about that too lol.

Thanks so much loucute918 for the request

830 words