Now, it was Katsuki's turn to yell.

"I-" Katsuki cringed before he even began, suddenly in a position where Mika was in. He wanted to take back his words; not be in a vulnerable position where he wanted to run away with his buddies tagging along.

"You what, Bakugou." Mika asked, their demeanor deadly. Because how dare he, out of all people, put them in such a weak position but when it was his turn, he got to sweep it under the carpet?

"Go on, say it. Enlighten me," they mocked. "Or I'll grab you by the collar the same way you did."

"Why can't you trust me?" He said, a sad tone much like a child's. "Is it because I'm weak to you? Is it because I'm unworthy to know?!"

Mika stood silently, taking in everything Katsuki was saying as if they understood each word from the bottom of their heart. They didn't say anything, knowing that they were basically playing with fire.

"Weak my ass! I can kill those words to the point they won't come true. I'll murder each word letter by letter till there's nothing left of it!" What a special phrase. So special to Mika, in fact, that every bone in their body went loose. As if the rope that once held them hostage un-tied themselves.

"Ha..."
"Ha ha..."
"Ha ha ha..."

Tears mixed with laughter, a laughter so sad yet so loud it felt like they were going to die. Katsuki stood there in shock, "What's so funny?!"

They grabbed their stomach in pain, at the same time wiping their tears. It made the water Katsuki poured vibrate, the echoes surrounding the room. What a lovely reunion. Mika and said ropes.

"If I couldn't kill them...no one can. This is a battle—me versus them. And if I don't kill them the right way at the right time, they'll kill me."

"You understand Bakugou? They will kill me."

With that, Mika left the kitchen. Leaving Katsuki a platter of food to give to Izuku right on the dot.

Ego is a bitch, they thought, putting their coat on. And to think I almost believed it.

~~~~~

Slowly, he made his way to room 825, careful to not drop the only decent food he could find around there.

When he opened the door, he was greeted with a man. One where his tired eyes looked out the window—the only outlet to the cold weather and the naked trees. His arms and hands skinny and pale, his scars and bruises visible as ever. Though everything seemed transparent, his freckles and shine he once had seemed to be covered with the everlasting coldness of snow.

When Katsuki walked in, footsteps too loud for the silence in the room, Izuku seemed to ignore it. Even when the platter was in front of him, Katsuki sitting down ready to do what he was told, Izuku's eyes were glued to the dull yet sunny sky as the curtains swayed with the light heater under it.

"Hey," he said, trying to get Izuku's attention. His head moved slowly, his eyes setting on top of red eyes, not a type of red people would see in fire but one you would see in a dead rose.

Izuku nodded, showing his attention. "I brought you food I guess. You can't eat anything too hard or stuff because your body is still adjusting so this was all I could get," Katsuki said, disgusted by the blandness of the food in front of them both. He could've made him something much better!

Izuku blinked at the food—a glass of water, some Greek vanilla flavored yogurt and some oranges. How exciting.

"Hey, don't look at it like that. You're all pale and the food's already lacking the nutrition you need. So you better eat all your food, or else!" Katsuki yelled, grabbing the spoon angrily and dipping it into the yogurt.