Story Idea #13 (Published)

Story Name: The Multiverse Hero Of Legend [Union Academy x Crossover Harem]

Name: Son Taichi

Age: 20++++

Gender: Male

Species/Race: 80% Saiyan, 15% God, 5% Demon

Transformations: Kaio-ken (Technique), Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan 4, Super Saiyan 5, Super Saiyan Demonic, Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue, Super Saiyan Omni, Super Saiyan Demon, Super Saiyan Darkness, Ultra Instinct -Sign- & Mastered Ultra Instinct (Technique)

Looks:

Info: Taichi was a legend throughout the universe, throughout time, throughout the entire multiverse

Info: Taichi was a legend throughout the universe, throughout time, throughout the entire multiverse. He appears in stories, in myths, in legends, on how he fought to protect the universe by himself. He was a hero, a true legend. However he was just a legend as he disappeared around 1,000+ years ago. Taichi has been fighting for centuries, going through different timelines to stop evildoers from destroying time, fighting different enemies from different timelines (involves dbz/super/gt enemies also). Taichi has been doing this forever and he is exhausted. One day, Taichi was fighting a multiverse threat and it took every bit of Taichi's power and energy to defeat and banished the threat to an empty void with no escape. Taichi was drained and soon was unconscious as Taichi unknowingly was sucked into a black hole and into a new world that Taichi was a legend in this universe too.

Inspired by: I was inspired by Hambo_Again from his story "None Can Stop Me". I loved that story when I was reading it on my Mangle account. I was so happy to find a union story that didn't involved cheating, betrayal, and all of that crap. I find those type of stories....EVERYWHERE!!! I got quite tired of them. Anyways, Im inspired to create a union story too. Go follow Hambo, he's a total genius. Anyways, if Im going to create this story, what kind of crossover you guys want in this story? Marvel? Dc? Rwby? You name it.

《Bio Trailer》

This story will be available on my Kuroki_Tomoko24 account someday

{Updated}

November 26, 2021

Friday

Time: 4:28 pm

Words: 344