The Confession💗 (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

(PLAY THIS)

The birds chirped as the oceans sang on the beach in front of her and the sun threw it's warm hot glow on her long beautiful skin.

Kiki: Ahh...This is better...No one trying to flirt with me, no cops, no Ace, just myself and me...~

Kiki tried to get herself comfortable and as result, she felt a wave of pleasure flow around her skin.

Kiki: (moaning) God...I wish for this to be real...~

Kiki then imagined a waiter next to her offering her a Pina Colada.

Waiter: You're Pina Colada, madam?

Kiki: (giggles) Why thank you, kind si-WHAT THE!!?

Kiki was at first grateful, but was shocked to see that she was also imagining...Y/N as the waiter!

Y/N: Will there be anything else madam?

(STOP MUSIC)
----------------

Kiki snapped out of it and found herself in her room again.

Kiki: NO! NO! N-N-N-N-N-N-N-NO! NOPE! TRYING AGAIN!
----------------

Kiki relaxed herself and found herself on one of the Royal Caribbean cruise ships.

Kiki: Okay...Be in peace...Relax...Find my happy place...be..." me"...

Kiki tried to imagine herself at night relaxing on a float in an empty pool in her bikini. She felt herself moving in circles as the tiny waves underneath her rose and fell underneath her. She looked to her left and to her right to make sure someone was around and had an evil smirk.

Kiki: Well then...since no one's around to see me...I guess I can...run free a little bit.~

Kiki then began to take off her bikini but quickly stopped when she looked up and saw a constellation of Y/N's face above her.
----------------

She snapped out of it once more and was in her room again.

Kiki: RAHHHHHHH!!! WHY IS NOTHING WORKING!!?

Kiki walked up to the balcony and looked down at the city. She hung her head in shame as she tried to fly off and fly around the building hoping that it would take her mind off.

Kiki: I don't have a crush and I'm not jealous. I don't have a crush and I'm not jealous! I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH AND I'M NOT JEALOUS!! Y/N AND I ARE NOT IN LOVE! WE ARE FRIENDS, NOTHING MORE!!

Unfortunately, the proof was in the pudding. She flew back to her apartment and slumped on the ground next to her bed in defeat as she learned the truth.