Chapter 4

December 15th, 2012

"Hello stranger..", she whispered seductively in his ear and wrapped her arms around his chest from behind.

He closed his eyes as a big smile curled up on his face. She was there. A whole year he had waited for this day, for this night, that they always spend together, and now she was finally here with him.

"Hello beautiful.", he said and squeezed her hands, his head turning around to look at her beautiful face.

He couldn't help his heart to skip a beat as he saw her, knowing far too well what both of them were planing to do in no time, and wrapped his arms around her small body to pull her over the headboard of the couch into his arms. She squeaked and giggled in surprise when her feet left the floor and she landed in his lap.

He paused for a moment and took a close look at her face. Her beautiful, warm, brown, chocolate eyes, her perfect, porcelain colored, soft skin, her light red, pouty lips and her long, golden, curly hair...

As his eyes captured her face and he ran gently his thumb across her cheeks, she became very quiet.

"Hey..", he said softly.

"Hey..", she smiled up at him, taking his hand into hers and guiding it to her mouth to place a soft kiss on it.

"It's nice to see you again.."

"It is.."

"It's been a long time.."

"Too long..", she admitted sheepishly.

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too.."

His face lighted up at her words. She had missed him, too...

His fingers found their way into her long, golden curls and ran through them so tenderly that she closed her eyes in response. He smiled. He always liked to take it slow in the beginning to make her feel special. And to make her feel the love he still felt for her, even though he wasn't allowed to tell her just that.

His thumb wandered from her ear over her cheek to her lips and he brushed them lightly, causing her to part her lips but her eyes remained closed. That was the sign he had needed and he lowered his head to softly graze his lips with hers. He felt her warm breath on his skin and it aroused him so badly. Nobody else could do this to him. He started to leave brief, tender pecks on her lips and in no time she returned them. Her lips felt like heaven, so soft.

He backed off a little, much less than an inch, to run his tongue over her lips. She breathed out heavily in response – she clearly liked that. He smiled contentedly to himself and continued his journey by slowly making his way into her mouth that she had opened up for him.

As he entered her hot, wet mouth, their tongues met and welcomed each other warmly, tenderly, like old friends. His hands tangled in her hair again as he switched his position to lay on top of her, without losing contact with her lips once.

Feeling the familiar weight of his strong, warm body on top of hers and his right hand moving up her sides while the left one was tangled in her hair, made her moan in pleasure. He knew exactly how to push her buttons.

Their kisses intensified and with each single one the passion and longing grew until both of of them were heavily breathing, their hands lustfully exploring each other's bodies.

His lips left her mouth and wandered down her throat, licking and sucking at her delicate skin while his hands made their way underneath her top.

She opened up her eyes and looked at him. Gosh, how much she had missed him like that!