──── ❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 ☙ 𝐇𝐨𝐰...𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 ❞ ─────

➽───────────────❥

You swirled around, enjoying the feeling of the short velvety skirt that you wore as you eyed your image in the mirror. You looked at the background to find Laito there. You whirled around immediately to face him. He was standing right in front of you now. "Please stop." You said, moving back and knocking some stuff off your vanity. He smirked knowingly. Stop, what?~" Laito purred as his knuckles brushed your side. "Eeek!" You squealed as he reached for your waist. You jumped to the side and over the bed to put some distance between the two of you.

"Come here, little bitch, don't be mean~" He said and teleported next to you. He grabbed your sides and you let out an involuntary laugh. Oh no. He grinned. "You're ticklish!~" He said in realization as he started to wiggle his fingers at you. He pushed you against the bed and started tickling your sides until you couldn't breathe from all the laughter.

Suddenly, he stopped when he noticed your face's proximity. You stared into his emerald eyes, then, he lowered his head until his hot breath tickled your ear. Though his hot breath was on your neck, he didn't bite you. You hugged him hard.  Laito opened his mouth to say something, probably something lewd and perverted but stopped when you hugged him. hard.  He wrapped his arms around you, marveling at how nice your body felt in the embrace.  Your hair tickled his face, and he rested his chin on your head. You held each other for a long moment. Before a knock at your door broke the two of you away from each other.

Kanato came strolling in as if it was his room and grabbed your hand. He turned to glare at his brother with disdain, "Enough, now it's my turn to have her." He said and Laito pointed before leaving without another word. Kanato's head snapped to you and he eyed you suspiciously. "You. As an apology for making me wait, I'll allow you to bake me those awful cakes that you make." He said and dragged after him towards the kitchen. You rolled your eyes and followed after him.

When you baked the cake and served it to him, Kanato took a bite. He shot you a sour look. "It's disgusting, it tastes like mud." He spat as he continued to devour it which made you realize that it was exactly the opposite. Subaru walked in and eyed you with a blank look before scowling. "Hey," you said but he didn't answer or greet you in any way. He looked into your eyes and you got the message. Then he left. You waited for a few minutes and followed him outside to the garden.

He turned to you with a frown. "I...i wanted to give you t-this!" He yelled pushing a white rose towards you. You blinked. He was blushing red from embarrassment. You smiled at his kind gesture. "How...nice." You said, looking into his eyes with a warm smile, "Thank you."

"No, thank you...for bearing with all of us." Subaru said, looking up at the full moon. A ghost of a smile graced his lips. "Come here, I want to show you something." He said as he pulled you closer. He wrapped his arms around you and smirked, "hold on tight." With that, he jumped high in the air. You yelped loudly, clinging onto him tightly. You could see the stars so much clearer now. "Whoaaaah!" You said in complete awe. And then you saw it. A genuine smile on Subaru's face.

The moment lasted a little longer before he placed you back on your feet, on the ground. You bid him goodnight and went to your room where you found Yui sitting on your bed and you told her about your day and what sugary did for you. You went to bed happy. It was a good day. It was...nice.

                          ༺❀༻

You woke up to a loud yell and it took you a moment to realize it was Ayato. The reason he was screaming? Because you were being kidnapped again by the Mukamis. Kou smiled as Yuma let you down into their living room. "Hiii!" He waved at you enthustically and you smiled at him. He was nice and enthusiastic all the time to you you decided to return the welcoming attitude. "Right back at 'ya!" You said with a small smile as he tilted his head to the side. "You're so cuuute.~" He cooed.

You looked around to find Azusa sulking. "Hi there, hi everyone!" You greeted waving to every brother. This was gonna be a good day—night. You felt it.

           ➽───────────────❥