So she voiced her sadness.

But Sarah why can't we both be princesses, I wanna be a princess too. She said as her cheeks puffed up in disappointment.

"But you'll be a perfect maid!! Maids clean up dirt and you're dark like dirt. Who can clean up dirt better than dirt, Even your doll is dark like dirt. And your mom!"

Sarah's voice was full of innocence, But she was frustrated that Naya didn't want to be the maid. She was perfect for it.

Naya glanced up at her, Not only could she not be a princess, but she was just told she was perfect for cleaning up dirt cause she was the same color are it.

She wasn't even the same color as dirt.

Naya couldn't express why, but she was upset at what Sarah had said. It felt... mean. Sarah didnt seem like she was trying to be mean, She just wanted Naya to be the Maid.

She wasn't even being mean. Right?

Naya didn't know why, but for some reason The pretty Sarah didn't seem so pretty to her anymore.

Age 6
_________________________________________

Naya was shaking in excitement while staring into her small pink body mirror, She was wearing a A Navy Blue Jumper dress with a Small white Polo shirt under it. On her legs she had white midlength stalkings and on her feet she had Navy Blue doll shoes.

Her hair was styled in small pontytails scattered around her scalp, Hairstyles with white and blues speres decorated the ponytails.

Her mother called them bobos.

Her outfit mostly consisted of white and blue, It was her school uniform!

Today marks the day Naya starts kindergarten.

She couldnt keep a smile off her face, She was so excited to go to school, She could make friends and play.

"Naya!!" "GIRL HURRY UP" she heard her mom yell.

She Grabbbed her Pink jacket and her Tinker Bell Backpack and Bolted out the door and down the stairs, giggling.

When she got downstairs her mom was holding the door open for her, She ran out the door without even glancing at her mother who rolled her eyes at heat daughter and locked their door.

Girl trust me, You Ain't gon like school once you get there, Her mom chuckled as she walked to the car.

You're just trying to get me to stay home cause you'll miss me too much mommy,  The little girl said giggling

"Girl bye" Her mother rolled her eyes at her once again in a playful manner

The girl giggled and hugged her mother.

They approached the car and her mother unlocked it and opened the back seat door for her, She hurriedly entered and her mom quickly buckled her up, Closed the door, and got in the front seat drivers side.

She put her keys in the ignition and started up the car, turning up the heat and rolling up all the windows. Adjusting the rear view mirror, She Reversed the car, stopped for a second or so, and began to drive.

She drove for a bit until they had to stop at a red light. During the red light, She got her phone and Plugged in her Aux. Her mother then began to play her favorite song.

Redbone by Childish Gambino

Naya laid her head against the car door, The Heat softly blowing in her face and the music flooding the car making her sleepy.