Was this fun?

Kevin's pov:

I don't know exactly what came over me in that moment. The sudden desire for control over such a cute thing, lust over the pleasure that would be caused, or even the thought of his body entwined with mine. He's all i wanted, but i couldn't move. My mind has frozen me in this moment. The dork gave himself to me and all i had to do was grab him by one of his suspenders and rip off his tight leather short shorts that clearly showed his bulge and his sexy tight ass. His smirk spread across his face as he stretched out his arms and mouthed the simple words to me - fuck me. I grabbed him by his right arm and growled as i pulled him and threw him onto the bed. He wanted me to fuck him? Well gladly dork.

Readers pov:

Kevin threw himself up and double d as he kissed violently on his neck and bare chest. He nearly snapped edd's suspenders in half as he ripped them off and threw them to the floor. As Kevin kissed his way up and down double d's chest he spent time on his collarbone sucking as edd's breath got heavier and slight squeeks and moans were let out. Edd got over his timid-ness and let his hands roam around. Up Kevin's back he triggered a turn on spot throughout his spine that made Kevin moan in edd's mouth. Both bulges popped out further as they rubbed up against each other. This was definitely getting more intense. The dork got Kevin's shirt off exposing his six pack that edd ran his fingers on. Kevin's helped on the strip and ripped off his pants as edd got off his tight short shorts. Edd wasn't wearing any boxers but Kevin was. Excitement came over both boys and double d ripped off Kevin's boxers and threw them with the rest of the clothes that were on the floor. Their making out was interrupted for a couple of seconds so Kevin could put on a purple condom over his 7 inch rock hard penis that edd playfully tickled. And with that Kevin led his way down the dork's body and threw his mouth onto the dork's shaft. He went up and down slowly and then faster.

Kevin's pov:

The dork's moans were so adorable and sexy. Of fuck, i was so ready for this. I've done some research for this and i thought that it would be fair that i sucked off him before i stuck my cock into his rear end. I was just hoping i bought enough lube. The dork wasn't as big as me, only 5 inches - but that was perfect. My mouth moved up and down as i playfully licked his tip and made him moan my name so loudly is echoed off the walls. This was definitely mine. My spit was everywhere. The dork cummed in only just a few minutes.
"Kevin put it into me now! I want your cock inside of me. I want you to cum in me!", the dork said looking straight into my eyes with a desperate look. And with that i flipped him over and pumped four or five pumps of lube onto my penis as i rubbed it all over getting some on edd's back making him flinch. I played around and moved my penis around on his leg causing him to squeak, squeal, and moan even more.
"Are you sure you're ready for me to go inside of you?", i said worryingly knowing this would hurt for him.
"Please, go in now!", he pleaded.
I followed that direction as pleasure flew through my body going in. All i could do was let out a deep growl of a moan as i moved in and out creating a slapping noise.
"Mmm...fuck edd you feel so good....oohhh god.", i said going faster and faster in and out.
"You're so...ohh god! You're so hard and big. Please cum in.....ohhh *moans* inside of me", the dork said in between his heavy breathing. I followed his direction and cummed quickly inside of him. Edd cummed once again right after i did getting it all over my sheets. I fell down rught beside him exhausted, pleased, and more in love than ever. We both passed out right then and there. I was never going to forget this.