Where's the dork?

Kevin's pov:

I headed out of class when the lunch bell finally rang.  All these girls swarmed to me and a few jocks giving me high fives.

"Omg I can't believe your gay! Can we hang out and go shopping?!", one girl asked.

"No, if he is going shopping with someone it's going to be me!", another girl said.

"Wow, wow. Hey guys why don't we head to lunch. I want to see my boyfriend. ", I said as I pushed through the wave of people.

"Awwwe!", almost everyone in the wave of people in the classroom responded. I walked out and turned the corner to get my locker. All the lockers in my school had recently been painting red, but I noticed something when I saw my locker door. Rainbow lines up and down the lockers door were painting on.

"Do you like it?", Nathan said as he spun around a paint brush. He draped an arm around rave.

"Hehe, we thought it would be cute!", rave said really cheerfully.  I opened my locker and threw all my school crap in.

"Well it doesn't exactly "matter", but I think it's cool. Now, let's go find the dork.", I said as a small tint of red started to fill my face. I couldn't wait to see him. I've been actually missing him so much during class.

I knew he would meet my friends and I by the brick wall by the gym where all the trees were. (This wasn't the same place where we were making out earlier) Okay guys let's go! We all got our lunch from the lunchroom and headed out to our spot. We met Nazz, Marie (who were sucking face) Johnny, Jimmy and of course plank.

"Hola amigos", I said as I sat acrossed from the two lesbians separating from each other. Nathan and rave still were standing waiting for nazz and marie to move over a little.

"Icky", Nathan said with a disgusted face.

"Is this gross?", Rave said as he went on his tippy toes and started to slip his tongue into Nathan's mouth. Their lips moved in one direction.  Hands moved every which way.

"Oh baby....", Nathan moaned into rave's mouth.

"Hey, we separated! You should too!", Marie said towards the two boys making out.

"Aren't you going to sit down?", Jimmy said as he made eye contact with Johnny and quickly looked away. A blush filled his face.

"Holy crap, we are so gay.", I said as everyone chuckled.

"Hey Kevin,  where's double d?", nazz asked as her fingers entwined with Marie's.

"Ummm... I'm not sure...

"Yeah did you hear what ed and eddy did to double d?", a couple girls said from a tree a little far away from their table.

"Wait, what's going on?", I said as I ran up to the two girls. My friends all followed behind.

"Ed and eddy are bragging on what they did to double d. Don't you know?", one of the girls said.

"Wait, What did they do to double d?", I asked as my hands clenched into fists and my breath got shorter. Nathan layed a hand on my shoulder.

"They apparently beat the crap out of him and shoved him somewhere. ", the other girl said.  Everyone felt Kevin tense up. Rave shooed the two girls away.

"They...THEY DID WHAT?! WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY, WHERE THE? THEY'RE GOING TO PAY. NO ONE TOUCHES MY DORK!..", I said as all sense left my body. I was angry, no furious. No one touches my dork. Nathan took his hand off Kevin's shoulder and faced him.

"Let's go find those worthless pieces if shit and save double d.", he said as he motioned everyone to stay behind especially rave. We walked off towards the school.

You're going to pay for touching my love ed and eddy.....