Mending the pain

Wrapped in each others arms, they breathed in and out at the same time. Both were in perfect harmony through the night. In the darkness it was calming. Love created a hidden light that was nurturing their souls and hearts. Never had anything been so perfect. Who would of thought the school nerd would be going out with the school's biggest jock. It was a fairytale almost.

Edd's pov:

It was about 5:30 a.m when i finally opened my eyes and glanced over at the clock. Where was i? I snuggled back into the pillow and smelled the smell of mint and strawberries. I let my hands travel down to my stomach as the world became clearer. That's right. I sat in my bedroom staring at the ceiling while Kevin's sleeping body was entwined with mine. My whole body felt sore, but it was nothing i couldn't handle. Surprisingly, i didn't bruise easily. It took a lot to indent me. I slowly slipped out of Kevin's arms and left the bed to the bathroom. I looked behind and saw the cutest thing ever. Kevin layed shirtless with his six pack showing and his hair messed up lightly snoring. Gosh, i loved him so much. I closed the bathroom door behind me and turned on the light as i looked into the mirror. My lip was a little busted and my right cheekbone looked a little bruised, but for the most part i was good. I threw off my shirt and looked into the mirror once again and light bruising was scattered on my chest, but i was alright. Hoping into the shower i thought of everything that happened yesterday. I was so grateful Kevin saved me. I felt bad for the cuts i had put on my arms. It must of pained him to see them. I quickly got out of the shower and got dressed into some blue skinny jeans and a pierce the veil shirt. When i left the bathroom i saw Kevin sitting on the edge of my bed drying his hair with a towel.

"Did you use the other bathroom?", i asked.

"Well of course. Why else would i be drying off my hair?", Kevin said with an adorable smile.

"Hehe, you could have been dancing in the rain.", i responded jokingly.

"Yes, because that's what i do. I go out at 6:00 a.m every morning and do a rain dance for the rain god.", Kevin said as he started to laugh. His laugh was so cute. It filled the room and made my heart skip a beat. I smiled and put my hands in front of my face to cover my smile. I closed my eyes and opened them to find Kevin checking me out.

"Mmm.... you look devine today dork.", Kevin said as he continued to eye rape me.

"I could say the same thing about you", i said as i eye raped him back. He looked really sexy today. He wore black skinny jeans and a red and black flannel. His vans went perfectly with his hat.

"You seemed to be dressed a little fancy for school, don't you think?", i said as Kevin stood up and now was facing me.

"School? No no no. It's Saturday cutie. I have some special plans for you....", Kevin said as he licked his lips.

"Oh my. Well that sounds like a lot of fun!", i said as i stood on my tippy toes and he leaned down for a kiss. It was a tad annoying that i was 5'2 and he was 6'1.

"Come on.", Kevin said as he led me down the stairs and into the living room. I threw on my shoes.

As i finished and went to the front door with Kevin i heard a honk from right outside my house.

Who could that be? Kevin was right next to me.