Our day out

Kevin's pov:

I heard a honk from outside of double d's house. Yes! They came here just on time.

"Come on!", i said as i grasped the dork's hand and led him out the door. Opening the door i found all our friends in the van and with Nathan and Rave making out right in front of it.

"Hey come on!", i shouted towards Nathan. He looked at me very narrowly and then down at Rave. A mischievous smile came over him as he stuck out his tongue and dragged it down Rave's body to his crotch.

"Nathan! Not here!", Rave said with a bright blush on his face.

"Hehe, you guys are adorable", double d said as he dragged me to the van. We hoped in the back with Rave and Nathan as Marie and Nazz sat in the front driving.

"So which one are we going to?", i asked Nathan as we settled in.

"Oh, the one by the park! It's really nice and the owners are super nice.", Nathan said with a smile.

"Wait, are you guys talking about breakfast?", edd asked curiously.

"You'll have yo wait and find out cutie.", i said with a small chuckle. Gosh he was so adorable. My fingers gently glided into his as he got up and sat on me facing towards me. Our other hands glided together as our mouths danced with each other's. I felt my crotch throb a bit, but i had to keep it under control.

"Hey! You told us we couldn't make out love birds.", Rave said in our direction as Nathan laughed. They leaned in to kiss. The back doors opened and Marie and Nazz appeared.

"What are you all doing? Making out?", Marie said with a slight disgusted look on her face.

"Yes we definitely are.", Nathan said.

"Well come on, are we going to shove pancakes in our mouths or not?", Nazz said as she put the van's keys in her purse.

I got out and grabbed the dork and lifted him out of the van. The height difference between the dork and i was down right annoying but cute.

"Hey Kevin, you should give me a piggyback ride!", double d said happily.

"Well of course!", i said as he got on my back and we all walked towards the diner.

We walked in as i put down the dork and we met the waiter.

"Oh hey Rave! How are you today?", she said as she looked at all of us with a bright smile on her face.

"I'm great! I brought my friends for some breakfast this morning.", he said with a cheer in his voice. The waiter looked at all of us and smiled even bigger.

"Well that sounds fun! Right this way you guys.", she said as she sat us down at our table. We spent about an hour and half at the diner talking about random crap as i watched that adorable smile and laugh come from double d. He's so cute.

"Hey double d, come over here for a sec.", Rave said as he stood up. Edd got up and walked with Rave to the edge of the room. I They talked for about 3 or 4 minutes before they came back. Nathan and i both looked at them in curiosity as Marie and Nazz giggled at each other wrapped in their own conversation.

We left the place totally stuffed and we all agreed that we should come back to my place and watch some movies and play video games.

"Hey Nathan, you shouldn't drive!", Nazz said as she looked at Marie hungrily. Nathan caught the look right away and took the offer. Him and Rave sat up front as the dork and i sat in the back making out along with Marie and Nazz. Once we finally got back to my place i opened the door and everyone found themselves at home. We always hung out here, my parents were never home, unless it was my drunk father coming home from a business trip. (Which he would be at for another 3 weeks) Rave and Nathan put in guitar hero 2 and rocked out as Marie and Nazz took my guest bedroom on the one side of the house where no one would hear them.

I sat down on the couch as edd cuddled up with me.

"Kevin, this has been so much fun!", he said with another adorable smile on his face.

"Well, you deserve it. Especially what you went through. I want to make sure you are always happy and safe.", i responded directing all my attention towards him. Holy crap i wanted him now. The dork got on top of me as i felt a small bulge slide up my leg from him. Omg omg omg omg.

"Hey Kevin, can i show you something after everyone leaves?", the dork said as he looked into my eyes.

"Of course!", i said as i looked back.