~ 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘, 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 ~

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅

Today was supposed to be the day of our meeting, I quickly woke up and headed my way to the bar to see all of them already there. As I entered the room they all got up and greeted me except that vampire and the red-white head. I sat down in my chair as all the others sat in the small bar chairs, I started to speak, "So, the vampire has kidnapped someone, so  kid introduce yourself let's see how useful you are."

He gets up, the dumb vampire still holding his hands, "Hi, my name is Todoroki" he said with a trembling look on his entire body as Bakugou slowly calmed him down. I asked him "Do you have a full name cause I need to know the full details about you" "Oh I am sorry about that.., my name is Shoto, Shoto Todoroki .." As soon as he finished my eyes widen and my body was shaking tremendously. I had no time to react to I quickly ran over to him and pinned him against the wall, His dark black-blue eyes stared at me in fear as I let him go. 

Bakugou quickly got up pulled him behind his back and stepped forward, "what's up with you today, what was that for?" I replied, "Bakugou he is not a normal person" The whole room goes silent and I bakugou step forward "whats soo special about him?" He asked in a demanding voice. I replied with a, "He is the soon of Enji Todoroki I the most famous and most powerful man in Japan if he finds out that his son has been missing for the past two days he is gonna find us and might even kill us." 

All their eyes widen except for the Red-White hair...

             ~ 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 ~ 

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝟷𝟶𝟶 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚢𝚎                                                                            

                                                                                               -𝚈𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚒