~ 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 ~

𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Ugh, i am bored there is nothing to do this this motherfucking house, i got up and head to the bar, oi , weird face (Shigaraki) I am bored gimme a mission or something to do.

Shigaraki : What the hell do you want vampire, cant you see i am "BuSy"

"oH whatever i don't give a fuck if you are busy, give me a mission before i bite the heck out of your neck."

Shigaraki: oh my god  your such a pain in my ass, like do kidnap someone or go jump of a roof.

"HMM , that's a good idea i can kidnap someone, hehe well see ya later loser"

Shigaraki: make sure not to come back ~ 

That hoe Shigaraki i cant stand him, he is the leader or like a boss to us, so i am not supposed to talk back to him, ugh some stupid ass rules. I head out the bar and walk a few miles, i always have to transform as a bat so nobody can catch me.

We are the league of villains and most wanted for doing crimes, so i cant just show my face to the public , unless i wanna get cough. Ughh where the heck is everybody it like the whole town has disappeared, I fly around to see anyone around BINGO, i spot a half red half white looking hair in the park, he seems to be alone, Hmm i guess your mine now~ before I could catch him he ran out the park without looking back so

i transformed into my original from and use my blood to make him collapse on the floor, This is too easy for me, he was very light , i set him on the floor to see his face, " aww damn he is hot, well you are all mine now. I tie his hands in a rope that was hanging on my belt, carried him and hed out the park, since I can high jump i jumped over the trees making my way to the bar .

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: ~ 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 ~

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟹𝟺5